Chapter 13

Louis Pov

"WE'RE HOMEEEE!" I heard Mikayla scream..Then she started literly jumping off the walls. Poor Zayn he looks like he's going to collapse.

"Um Zayn" I whispered to him. "Why is Mikayla acting like she's high of of life?" I asked.

"I gave her WAYYY To much sugar...and maybe a redbull." He whispered the last part quiety.

Oh god.

"HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW THAT A UNICORN IS AN OBESE RHINOOO!?!?" Mikayla screamed while jumping on the couch. Niall and tried to grab her but she jumped off and they hit eachother...and then Liam walked in.

Liams Pov

God they are so loud.

Wait why is Mikayla look like the enegizer bunny. All the boys were trying to chase her.

"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE HAHAAHHAAHA DAAADDDDDYYY I WANT A UNICORNNN. OOOHHHHH OR A KITTY. I WANT A KITTY. KITTY KITTY KITTY." Mikayla screamed while jumping.

I couldn't even concentrate that she just called me daddy.

"WHERE DID SHE GET ANOTHER SUGAR STICK?!" Harry screamed.

"I DON'T KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE SHE HAS AN ENDLESS SUPPLY!" Lou screamed back.

"WAIT IS THAT ANOTHER REDBULL THAT SHE JUST DRANK?!" Zayn screamed.

wooh wait a second another? A 12 year old shouln't either have one. The place was a mess everyone was trying to catch Mikayla.

"NIALL WHY IS MY DAUGHTER HIGH?!" I screamed.

"Ice Cream Candy LOTS of candy redbull 2." He quickly said while running after her again.

"WEEEEEEEEEEHHH IM A BUTTERFLY!"  She screamed while jumping of the table and landing on her butt.

"AHA GOTCHA!" Zayn screamed while cradling her in his arms.

"Zaynie I'm tiredd.." She said and blacked out.

Oh my jesus I need an Advil now.

Harrys Pov

Well that was entertaining.. Liam just stood there and looked at us.

"Guys were the hell did she get all that candy" Liam asked us.

"We honestly don't know Li..we don't know.." Niall said.

She was still sleeping in Zayn's arms *sigh* She really is a handful. Guys lets watch a movie..I'm tired. Lou said. Wow Mikayla caneven tire boo-bear out..someone give the girl a medal.

Zayn really Loves Mikayla I can see the way he looks at her. He looks at her like an older brother that will never let anyone touch her. He will protect her till the end. *sigh* I'm 6 YEARS OLDER THEN HER OMG HARRY STOP THINKING ABOUT HER YOU DON'T LOVE HER. -_-

"Guys I'm going to put Mikayla into bed." Zayn said.

"Thanks Zayn" Liam said.

Liams Pov

2 hours passed. I should go check on Mikayla.

WTH WHY IS THERE A HOLE IN THE WINDOW?! WHERE IS MIKAYLA?!?!

"GUYS MIKAYLAS GONE!!!" I scream

"WHAT?!" All the boys ran in.

And there was a not on the bed.

If you ever want to see Mikayla again. Do what we say. Go to the park tomorrow at 10pm ALL of you for the next note. Tell the police and we'll shoot Mikayla right through her head. We Promise. We have a gun on us.. always.