Chapter 12

Nialls Pov

Omg..

"MIKAYLA?! WHERE ARE YOU? COME HERE THIS INSTANT! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I screamed.

The door.

Holy shit its unlocked. And of course she pushed a chair to the door so she can reach it. I should really call Liam now while I'm running like an animal looking for Mikayla.

*ring ring ring ring ring*

"Hello Niall? Is everything ok?" He asked.

"No Mikayla ran again can't find her she's fast jeez I just answered your text look back and she's gone!!" I screamed into the phone.

"WE ARE ON OUR WAY THANK GOD WE'RE ALREADY DONE. OK WE'RE GOING TO DRIVE AROUND THE TOWN LOOKING FOR HER YOU KEEP LOOKING!" He said franticly.

Liams Pov

"GUYS MIKAYLA RAN AWAY AGAIN!" I screamed

"WE HAVE TO FIND HER!" Louis screamed.

"REALLY CAPTAIN OBVIOUS?!" I screamed.

"YES LUTENANT SARCASM!" He screamed back

"GUYS Stop fighting we have to find MIkayla." Zayn said.

Nialls Pov

THE PARK! The place she ran to last time is probobly where she is now.

Wait is that her?! I see a brown haired girl sitting under a tree..crying..I think it's her. IT IS HER!

Time to call Liam.

"I FOUND HER. SHE'S IN THE PARK! I don't want to get her I'm just going to watch her from a distance.I'll wait for you guys." I spoke

"Oh thank gosh. Ok Niall thanks we'll be there in 5 minutes." Liam replyed

Mikaylas Pov

*sigh* I'm going to be in so much trouble...who cares I needed somewhere to think. I probobly have another 30 minutes before they find me. Today marks the 4th year that Matt died, and after that everything went wrong. I never even  had friends. Never, not even one . *sigh* Shit Liams going to literly kill me..I won't be surprised if I was grounded till I'm 15. I wonder if i- I was in the middle of a thought when I felt someone grab my hand and pull me up. And it  was Liam..and he did not look happy...at all..but then he just passed me over to Zayn and went in his car..*sigh* I made him so mad...

Zayns Pov

Mikayla looked deep in thought and a bit upset...Why would she run again? Liam is really upset and mad. I'm taking Mikayla to a store to get her a journal. If she keeps leaving because of thoughts then she should write them down.

Text messgaes

To Liam:

I'm taking Mikayla to a store to get her a journal so she writes her feelings down instead of running away to think about them.

From Zayn

To Zayn

Ok..just keep her safe...

From Liam

Ok good.

"Mikayla love? Come with me. I want to buy you something." I spoke to her gently.

Harrys Pov

"I THINK WE SHOULD GET HER A BACKPACK LEASH!" Louis scremed.

"She's not a dog Lou." I said.

"I don't know what to do you guys..I have to track her at all times..." Liam said.

"Li it's ok we'll think of something, now go take a nap. We'll take care of Mikayla." I said.

"ok..fine..thanks.." He spoke back and went to his room.

*sigh*

"She can NEVER leave our sight again." Niall spoke.

Then we all sat around while watching tv.

She is such a cute girl. She's going to get herself in deep trouble one day like this...deeper then she already is.

Mikaylas Pov

"A jounal?" I asked Zayn.

He looked at me sheepishly and said; " Instead of running from your problems I want you to write them down. Trust me it makes you feel better. i don't like seeing you sad."

"Thanks Zayn. Thank you for thinking of me." I said as I hugged him.. well since Im really short I was hugging his stomach.

Zayns Pov

She just hugged me. Thats the first time she hugged me willngly.. I smiled down at her and picked her up. "No problem sweetie now come on, Lets go get ice cream." I said

"YAY I LOVE ICE CREAM!" She screamed while running out of the store.

haha oh she's so cute