Chapter 9

Nialls Pov

"So..um..hi?" Mikayla spoke quietly.

"HI?! YOU JUMPED INTO A RIVER. HAD US WORRIED FOR HOURS. AND ALL YOU SAY IS HI?!?" Liam screamed.

"Liam calm down for a minut-" Louis started.

"Ahem escuse me.." The doctor spoke. "There was a mix up Mikayla does not have cancer.I'm very sorry for getting you worried." The doctor said with a small smile.

Jeez THANK THE HEAVENS.

"what?" Mikayla asked very confused.

"We'll explain later right now we're signing you out." Liam said and walked out.

"He hates me now...dosen't he?" Mikayla asked me quietly.

"Of course not hunny. But you are SOO under house arrest for a LONG time. I said.

Mikaylas Pov

Well this car ride sure is awkward..... Liams pist driving the car not speaking a word. Louis has a turtle in his hands.... what?.. Ok then.. Harry is just looking at me like that at any moment I would disapear. Niall is holding my hand, because no one trusts me anymore. And Zayn..is well..sleeping...

Harry's Pov

Ha if she thinks she's ever leaving my sight again while the boys aren't around then she's insane. *sigh* I'm so tired.

"Alright guys we're here." Liam spoke. "Mikayla I want you to go straight to your room. Do you understand me?" Liam spoke again his expresion softning just a bit. She just nodded her head. "Good girl" He spoke.

"Niall and Harry  go with her, and lock her window with this lock and give me the key." He spoke giving me the lock.

I took her hand and led her into the house and locked her window.

I look back and see her sitting on Niall and him talking to her..but he looks a bit mad.

"Ok Niall. Lets go. I'll see you tomorrow Mikayla." I sopke and kissed her forhead. I"f you need me I'm across the hall. Goodnight love." I said.

"Goodnight Mikayla." Niall said as he kissed the cheeck and forhead. "Sweet dreams love."

SORRY GUYS I WAS ON VACATION. HAVE YOU HEARD LIAM NOW HAS 2 WORKING KIDNEYS :D AHHH <3

Ok I'm going to upload later. Sorry for the sucky chappie just decided you guys deserved a little chappie at least :)