Chapter 2

Jungkooks pov

"Alpha there's a rouge here" My beta Taehyung mindlinked me. "Bring him here" I said. "It's not a him, its a her" He responded. I'm shocked. It's rare to have a female rouge. "Then bring her here" I said. "Okay alpha" Taehyung said and closed our mindlink.

A few mintues later Taehyung came in with the most beautiful girl ever. She is so pretty. "This is the rouge we found, she said that she ran away from her pack because her mate rejected her" Taehyung said. She looked up and I stared at her eyes. It seem that the whole world stopped. In the corner of my eye I saw taehyung bow and went out the room.

Only one word came to mind when I saw her.

Mate

"Mate go to mate" My wolf Minho said. I stood up and walked towards her. Once I got to her, I hugged her. "Pleas don't reject me" She whimpered. "I'm not going to reject you" I told and I pulled her to my chair and we sat down. "Why are you a rouge" I asked her gently. "In my old pack, I was an omega because I couldn't shift. I was beaten and then my birthday came and I thought my mate was going to help me but he rejected me, so I ran away" She said looking down. I held back a growl when she said that other person was her mate.

"When was your birthday" I asked her. "Today" She said. " You we're a rouge for a few hours" I said. And she nodded. "Who was your old mate" I asked, saying the word mate bitterly. "My alpha of my old pack, Light moon pack" She said. "So I'm your second mate" I asked her. "Ne" She said. "But your my first" I whined. And she laughs. She has the most beautiful laugh I ever heard. Then she yawns.

"You must be tired" I asked her. She nods. "Well lets get you to bed" I said and she gets up. I grab her hand and lead her to my room. Once we get there, I open the door for her and we go in. Then I close the door behind me.

"Why are you closing the door behind you?" She asks. Looking confuse. "Welcome to my room" I say. "Wait...your room" she said confused. "Yeah, we're sleeping in the same bed" I say. "Oh ok just stay on your side of your bed" she said. "Fine" I said pouting. "Your so cute" she says and pinches my cheeks. "Not I'm not" I said. "Yes you are" she said. "No I'm not" I said and start tickling her.

"St..ooo...ppp" she says between laughs. "I'm not cute" I said. "Yes you are" she said laughing. "No I'm not" I said. "Fine your not cute" she said and I stop tickling her. "I need clothes to sleep with" she said. "I'll give you some clothes" I said. And I walk to my closet and pick an over size shirt for her, then I walk back to her.

"Here" I hand her the shirt. "Thanks" she said and she went to the bathroom to change. I watch her walk to the bathroom. She is perfect. I don't know how her ex mate rejected her, she is so beautiful. She has a perfect body and long healthy hair. Beautiful rosy round lips.

"I'm done" she said. "Ok, you go to sleep, I need to get changed now" I said and walk to my closet and get my pjs out. "Ok" she said and got in bed. I grab my clothes and walk to my bathroom. I close the door, and changed out my clothes and put my pjs on. Then I walk out my closet and go to my bed.

I see my beautiful mate lying there, then next to her, I see a pillow fort. I lie down next to her. Once I hear her small snore, I take the pillow fort out and put my arm around her and pull her closer. Then I go to deep slumber.
~~
Annyeong, how do you like this chapter. Please vote, comment and follow me.