Adjusting to my new life

When Uncle Mike drops Luke and I off at our dorm, and he helps Luke bring up the luggage.
"Thank you for helping Uncle Mike. It means at lot but also now Luke won't complain about having to bring the luggage up alone." I say giggling with a big smile on my face.
"No problem sweetheart! If you need anything call me. And Luke don't forget the team dinner tomorrow at my house to kick start the season. Ash I'm not going to force you to go, it's up to you.  Just let me know, ok hun. Love you!" Uncle Mike says waving to Luke and I as he leaves.
"Love you too!" I yell back louder so I know he can hear me as he closes the door.
After about 2 hours Luke gets almost everything put away and situated. I helped a little bit with what I could.
"Since we are almost all unpacked, I propose that we watch a movie. I suggest frozen because it is amazing!" Luke says as he walks into the living room where I am have currently planted myself on the couch.
After about an hour and half later the movie is over and Luke fell asleep...great. I turn the tv off and throw a blanket on Luke and attempt to get to my room quietly. But I hit my knee on the corner of the coffee table.
"Fuck! Shit! God damnit!" I whisper yell as I start hopping toward my room and hoping I didn't wake up Luke.
Once I get there I take the brace off so I can put on some shorts and a sweatshirt. I take my makeup off and brush my teeth. I call my dad to fill him in on what has happened since we left the airport and what not. I turn the lights off and I'm out like a light.