Senior Year " In Ireland": Chapter one, First day of senior year yay ( sarcasm)

Chapter one: First day of Senior year, yay ( sarcasm)

"Wake up you fat slug we're gonna be late for school" my younger sister Maureen screamed. She was 15 years old and she is emo. Her left hand is full of cuts and scratches so she wears wrist bands and bangles to cover it. Surprisingly she wanted to dye her hair and get piercings for her 13th birthday, and my mom let her. So she has black hair with blue emo bangs, and it was low cut. Then she got three piercings on her ear one was on the way on top of her ear and the others was on the bottom of her ear. She had this for both of her ears, and then she also has a piercing on her left eyebrow, that's all she can get for now, my mom said if she got anymore my grandma would freak and would think that she is a disgrace to the family, I have a horrible family who takes every little thing seriously. But she didn't care she went out with her friend and got one on her lip, and my mom flipped out when she saw it.

She has aqua blue eyes that are so vivid, that it brightens up her face. At least that's the only thing that is bright on her. She is wearing dark and heavy eyeliner with a lot of mascara, she has black nail polish, super tight skinny jeans, a black and white tee shirt, and black converse. Well she was just a typical emo girl, but she's also a vegan. That's why she's very skinny. My grandma thinks my sister has psychological problems or a lot of depression so she took her to a therapist. The therapist said that she was just emotionally depressed. My grandma expected to hear that or hear that something was wrong with her brain. My grandma is so crazy over anything! Well I got up and started heading for the shower, whoa I could smell Maureen's hair from here and it doesn't smell so pretty, I wish I could just see her smile once, but that is never possible. Anyway today was the first day of school and I was happy that this is my last year of high school, I'm finally a senior and I'm 17. So a new school year means a new positive attitude and a more refreshed person.

I took at least 30 minutes in the shower I knew Maureen would complain anytime soon so I got out.

"Leah get out of the shower" Maureen screamed, I knew she would scream and call me I told you. I ran to my closet and picked out a cute outfit. I picked a nice lime green shirt that had dark green polka dots on it, it had a skinny sleeve, but it we couldn't wear it because of the useless dress code of my school. So I wore a nice shamrock green cardigan with green skinny jeans, but they weren't as tight as my sister's. I also wore my Green converse. My sister and I were obsessed with converse! Especially Chuck Taylors. I had every basic color for my converse. I then fixed my hair with a curling iron and put nice big curls on my brunette hair, next I put mascara on with some eyeliner and I added some light green eye shadow.

I almost forgot about spraying my perfume so I hurried up and sprayed my perfume, grabbed my backpack, and ran out of the room.

"Hi mom" I said while she handed me my breakfast. "Hurry up and eat the bus will be here in 20 minutes" she said. My sister sat and ate celery and peanut butter, listening to warning by Green Day. Her music was super loud on her iPod touch. I started eating my pancakes and sausages while drinking milk, she gasped in disgust and shook her head.

"Disgusting" she said while she stared at my food, while she drank her soy milk. After I ate I popped a mint in my mouth for fresh breath. My sister opened her hand as if she wanted one, so I threw the pack at her and she caught it and put one in her mouth. We were both done with our breakfast.

"Alright time to go, have a good day at school" my mom said. We have to walk to the public transportation bus because obviously our high school doesn't have school buses. We go to mountain green high school, funny name isn't it. But I think it's cool. The bus finally arrived and my sister saw this emo guy.

"He's hot" she said while she dreadfully frowned. I shrugged, I didn't really care about what my sister says she's so weird and quiet I just hate it. She then walked over to him and sat by him, so I sat next to her to see what she would say or him, but the bad part is that I'm sitting next to a guy who looks like a hobo who's got a long beard with crap on it. It looked like mustard and mayo. And he didn't smell so nice, but I managed. Except for the part that he kept staring at me, so I scooted a little bit more next to my sister who grunted as I almost sat on top of her.