Chapter 7: fun day turns into... lets just say NOT GOOD

Chapter 7: fun day turns into… lets just say NOT GOOD

Man! I have a test tomorrow and I just came to this school. Jeez, I can’t even take seconds to breath, these teachers are pretty strict. But I gotta say, I’m happy I’m not in my old school.

“hey I’ll be back” Alison says as she leaves my side. She ran off to Lauren as her heels made an annoying click-click sound. So I just thought it might be worthwhile to study in the library. As I walk I see people I’ve never seen. They’re different and… I don’t know, they’re just different. Then Erin runs up to me.

“Hey, umm. Just wondering, are you into any sports” she says

“Well, I guess so. To be more specific, maybe soccer or-“ I begun as she cut me off

“oh my gosh! Seriously, soccer. Awesome come with me, tryouts are today. We need to change into our soccer stuff” she says as she drags me.

“but I have to” I begun, as I just thought for a second. Let me have fun with Erin, at least. She’s a bit lonely. What type of person would I be if I just left her.

“Sure I have my soccer stuff with me” I say with a huge grin.

“Perfect” she says, as she grabs her keys to our room.

“Open sesame” she yelled as she kicked the door.

“yeah”I said in a sarcastic tone, maybe in a tone that says, OK? I shut the door, and walked to my suitcase. As I stared at her throwing the clothes all over the place.

“Well I have everything” I say as I pulled out my soccer shoes.

“Then change, duh!” she says with a scary laugh

“Right here ?” I say confusingly

“Geez, we are all girls” she says as she pulls off her shirt off.

“Yeah” I said as I try to find the bathroom

“Uh- whatever! Door to the left” she said annoyingly

“Thanks” I said as I opened the door.

It smelled like roses, and it was so clean. As in sparkling clean! I hurry and change into my soccer clothes as I think about my sister. I miss her so much! Maybe I will call her. I get out of the bathroom as I see Erin in her soccer clothes.

“Nice” we said at the same time. Then we started laughing

“Jinx!” I said as I laughed

“ji- what” she said as her laugh faded away

“Umm, nothing. Let’s go” I say as I open the door. She followed and we started walking to the field. On our way there, Aimee just has to pop up!

“Oh, you play soccer” she says in a disgust tone.

“Yeah” I say as I roll my eyes. But I don’t think it was in a bad way, it was more like a DUH, or OF COURSE!

“Oh, well I’m going for the Drama Club tryouts she says. I think I want to be princess LilyAnna, oh and maybe Aiden will be Prince Carlseton” she says as she laughs.

“Is Aiden into acting” I said as I laughed

“Who cares! As long as I’m in it, he will come” she said

“Yeah , sure. Well we have to go” I say as I walk toward the fields. There were a lot of girls.