Chapter 1 New Friend

Jimin was on his way to his locker to get his book when he saw a new kid. The kid had short orange and had earrings in his ears. The boy made his heart skip a beat, but the only problem was that Jimin didn't know if the new kid was gay. Jimin was just about to leave when the new kid came towards him.

??: Hi I'm new around  and you're the closest person next to me ...... so can you show me around the school at lunch..... sorry my name is TaeHyung, Kim TaeHyung.

"Hi nice to meet you TaeHyung, my name is Park Jimin and I would be happy to show you around and you can also meet my friends.

TaeHyung: Thanks see you at lunch

[ Skip To Lunch Time]

"Tae over here,Jimin called Tae over to the table were he and his friends were sitting.

"Tae this is Jungkook,NamJoon,Seokjin,Hoseok,Yoongi.
Tae: Nice to see you all. My name is TaeHyung. I'm the new kid.
All: Nice to meet you too Tae, they all said at the same time.
Tae: So Jimin are you going to show my around the school or no.
"Oh sorry TaeTae let's go.
Tae: Did you just call me TaeTae Jimin??
"Yeah it just feels like the right name to call you.

What are you thinking Jimin it just feels right are you kidding me.

Tae: Ok lets go.

[Time Skip To The End Of School]

Tae: Thanks for showing me around the school again.
"Your welcome Tae.

Tae: By the way,can I have your number so I can call you some time. And can I call you ChimChim??
"Why??
Tae: It's like you said earlier it just feel right.
"Ok that's fair I guess.

Tae: Ok see you later ChimChim.
"See you later Tae.

Just as he started to walk away he gave me a cute smile and said that he thinks he made a new friend, but for some reason I didn't want to be his friend I wanted to be ....... more.

This is the author and this is my first fanfic ( not really just the first time people can read them ) but I hope you like them 👍❤️❤️

Sorry had to make you guys scream just a little 😜