Chapter 13I'm not lying!!

Jimin POV

My plan working. I have Jin for few days and NamJoon has a test in a week. Bit the only I have to worry about is that girl. She aways called Tae Oppa since he came but I know he trust me..... right.

When I got to school I could see so I waved,but he gave a look. Like he was mad at me. So I just ignored it and went to class.

I can't believe gave that look. Was it that girl. It has be. Why else would he do that.

When class was over I went straight to the roof the only place I hade left. And just my luck Tae shows up.

Tae: Jimin,Why did you lie to me.
"What... I don't lie.
Tae; You don't ... well tell my Why that girl called me Oppa.?
"Because she thinks your cute.
Tae: Or I'm dating her and you lied.
"Tae you have to believe me.
Tae: HOW AM SUPPOSED TO TRUST SOMEBODY I DONT KNOW!!
"Stop yelling Tae.
Tae: MAKE ME MY SO-CALLED BOYFRIEND!!
"FINE,IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK MY FRIENDS!!
Tae: WHY SHOULD I!!HOW IM SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF THEY ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE!!
"YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME ON THIS TAE!!
Tae: HOW CAN I JIMIN...YOUR SUCH A LIER!!
"IM NOT LYING!! I said with tears in my eyes as I ran back down to the ground floor.

I called my mom to come pick me up. She asked what happened so I told her and she came as soon as she could. When I got in the car I started to cry my eyes out.

"W....Why d..d...does he....he hate me!
Mom: It's going to be alright.
"Are.....are you sure.
Mom:Of course I'm sure.

When we got home I got out of the car and ran to my room and locked the door.

Jin POV

At lunch I could here yelling. Then I see Jimin running away. And Tae coming soon after. And he ran right to us.

Tae: DOES JIMIN LIE!!
Jungkook: What, no ever.

We all agreed with Jungkook as we all looked at Tae.

NamJoon: Why do you want to know that.
Tae: BECAUSE HE LIED TO ME!!
"How did he lie to you.
Tae: HE SAID THAT WE DATED THEN WHY DID THAT GIRL CALL ME OPPA!!
NamJoon: Are you dumb that girl just likes you.
Jungkook: Everybody knows that.
Tae: So I yelled at Jimin for nothing.
NamJoon: Yeah, and if you still don't believe me see for yourself.

When he said that he pulled out his phone and showed Tae the video that he used to blackmail them.

"And before this happened you asked if the feelings you had for Jimin were love and I told you yes.
Tae: Oh no, I just yelled at him and he ran out with tears in his eyes. Please tell Jimin is not sensitive.
Jungkook: Oh yeah real sensitive.
Tae:I have to do something.
NamJoon: What can you do??
Tae:I'll have to think of something.

And he ran Of that's the last saw him all day. I hope Jimin he can get his hurt really easily. And it takes him a long time to heel.

Hi author hope you like my chapters so far. Good news I have 129 views and that's the best thing ever for my first story.

And I have a pic for you guys

 Anyway see you guys tomorrow ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Ps tell if you liked it in the comments and how to end it.