Chapter 23 The Reasons

Jin POV

I know we're getting so close to finding them,but one question ran across my mind. Why in god names would Rose help us??

NamJoon: Jin,is just me or do you think Rose has something going on??
"Yeah we else would she be helping us.
NamJoon: Do you think would ask her about it??
"Yeah, we have to know.

So we go looking for her but we don't where she aways is, so we look for her in the hallway and we hear her over the phone. So decided to listen without be seen.

Rose: No,why would I tell them where you are. Yes I know where you are. No they don't know where you are,but the police are looking for you. Ok just as soon as this is over you pay me my money. Ok good see you later.

As soon as she hung up the phone NamJoon ran over to her and pinned her to a locker.

Rose: What are you doing??
NamJoon: Were you talking to Jisoo??
Rose: N..No what makes you say that.?
NamJoon: TELL THE GOD DAMM TRUTH OR WE'ER TAKING YOU TO THE POLICE!!
Rose: I'm telling the truth.
NamJoon: Fine have it your way.

He tightened his grip on her so she wouldn't escape and we toke her to the police.
When we got there NamJoon throw her in a chair.

NamJoon: We heard her talking to Jisoo.
Rose: I was not talking to Jisoo.
"Then why did you say when all of this was over to pay you your money??
Rose: Well I...Um.
Police: If you don't tell the truth we're going to hook you up to a lie detector test.
Rose: Fine I was talking to Jisoo.
NamJoon: I knew it you were lying to us from the start. But why did you help us...I'm sorry So-Called-Helping-Us.
Rose:Ok let me explain. I wasn't lying I just don't want the same thing to happen to them like my ex.
"What do you mean??
Rose:She was obsessed with my boyfriend so she kidnap him and blamed  it on my,so he left me and I was sent to jail. When I got out he was with her. I tried to move on,but I couldn't. And the worst part about it was I sat there and watched her beat he mad then he goes to her.
NamJoon: I'm so sorry.
Rose: Its ok,I'm glade to get that off my chest.
"So this is why your helping us.
NamJoon: So, Why is she paying you??
Rose: Since I'm the only person that knows,she want to do whatever it takes to keep her secret.

When I heard whatever it takes my heart sank. I remember those words just before they were taken.

NamJoon: Again I'm so sorry.
Rose: It's ok Joon.
"Hey no ones calls him Joon but me.
Rose: Sorry.

One day soon we will find them and rose can get her revenge and we can have our friends back.

Hi guys I have some bad news for some of you 7 more chapter until this story comes to an end so sorry but I will start a new story soon after. And here's a pic

Well not really a pic more like a vid but see you guys soon ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜