Chapter 2 I'm Gay

Tae P.O.V

After my first day of school all I could think was Jimin. His black hair and his smile. But I don't like guys, I like girls but we can still be friends..... right.

[Time Skip To School]

When I got to school I got overwhelmed by girls calling me Oppa. But I had to find Jimin first to get to know him better.

Jimin: Tae there you are I've been looking for you everywhere.
"Nice to see you too, I said with a smile.

Jimin: Tae can I talk to you at lunch, we can sit on the rooftop if you want.
"That sounds nice, but what about your friends I said.

Jimin: Don't worry I told them last night about this.
"Ok that sounds fun I said smile.

[Time Skip To Lunch]

I walked up to the rooftop to see Jimin with a cute smile on his face.

"Hi Jimin, what did you want to tell me??

Jimin: Well ..... I ...I told my mom, dad, and my friends about this. So I thought it would be a good to tell you now.
"Go ahead Jimin,whatever it is I won't judge you for it,I said hugging him with a smile.

Jimin: Well the thing is I'm .... I'm gay. "Oh ok, Jimin does that mean you like guys ??

Jimin: Yeah.

After hearing that all of a sudden my heart started to beat faster and faster.

"So how do you know if your gay??

Jimin: Well you start feeling your heart speed up when your around a guy, and if your like me you can't stop thinking about the person.

"Thanks Jimin, I said with a smile.

[Time Skip To The End Of The Day]

Jimin: Hey Tae do you want to come to my house later all my friends are going to be there.
"Sure sounds like fun. I'll be there soon see you later ChimChim.

Jimin: Bye TaeTae

[Time Skip To Jimin's House]

This looks like the place I thought to myself as I knocked on the door.

Jimin: Hey Tae glad you can make it. Come inside their all in my room.

As they walked into Jimin's room all of Jimin's friends said hi.

Jungkook: Let's play truth or dare.
Jin: What no that game is not fun at all.
NamJoon:Come Jin don't be a baby.
Jin: Fine I guess, are the all you guys going to play??

They all agreed and now the game of of truth or dare begins.

Jungkook: Jin truth or dare??
Jin: truth.
Jungkook: Is it true that you have a big crush on NamJoon, he said with a smile.
Jin:Well....I....fine I have a crush on NamJoon.
Jimin: I knew it I just knew it you love him!!

NamJoon had light pink blush on his cheeks.

Jin: Jimin truth or dare??
Jimin: Dare!! I'm not scared.
Jin: Ok if your out scared then I dare you to kiss TaeHyung.

I felt my heart beat faster and faster.

Jimin looked at Tae for permission and he looked at him in agreement. And just like that Jimin and Tae kissed.

Everybody:Wow!!

I just sat there and smiled at Jimin and he smiled back at me.

Jin: So Tae, did you like it??
"SHOUT UP JIN, I said blushing.
Jimin: My turn!! So Tae truth or dare??
"Truth I said.
Jimin: Ok , Did you like the kiss,and that's a yes or no question.?

Did he really just it's a yes or no question I thought to myself, but it's truth or dare
so I did my truth

"Since it is a yes or no question......yes ... yes I did like the kiss, I said with confidence.

Author here so sorry about all the time skips it's just I'm to lazy to write all that but here's a nice picture

Nice right 😏😏😏 And I Well be making new ones everyday day see you later👋👋