Chapter 6 Blackmailer

Tae POV

I can't believe this. I have to stay away from my love all day at school. I can't even stay away from him for 5 minuets.

When I get I can't even look at him.And as if things couldn't get worse that girl shows up again.

The girl: TaeHyung Oppa, are you going to sit by me and my friends today??

I look over at Jimin looking at us and him nods his head allowing me to sit with them.

"Fine just this once.
The girl: Thank you Oppa.

The girl ran off jumping like she was crazy.

[Time Skip To Lunch]

I can see the girl calling me to her table. I look over at Jimin with a sad look on his. Then I look over at NamJoon, the one who started all this mess. I want to go over there and tell Jin everything.
But girl grabbed my arm and dragged me to her table.

The girl: Everyone this is TaeHyung my Oppa.
"I'm not you Oppa.
The girl: Whatever you are my Oppa .

All I could think about was how NamJoon ruined my life, he is the worst.
If only Jin knew about this.
Wait I can tell Jin this weekend about NamJoon and maybe he'll believe me.

[Time Skip To End Of The Day]

When I was walking out of school I saw NamJoon and Jin walking to Jin's house. Since he stopped me from see my boyfriend, I'm going to stop from seeing his.

" Jin there you are I've been looking for you everywhere.
Jin: You have?
"Yeah I have to tell you something.
Jin: What is it.
"I have to tell you alone.
NamJoon: Whatever it is you can say it in front of me. He said rising his voice.
Jin:Calm down it well be really quick I promise.
NamJoon: Ok.

I take Jin behind the school. I know I told myself I would tell himself this weekend, but I need to be close to my boyfriend.

Jin: So what did you want to tell me.?
" It's about NamJoon but do you know his password.
Jin: First yes, second what do you mean this is about NamJoon.
"Jin you have to believe me, and if you don't ask the person you knew longer, but NamJoon is blackmailing me and Jimin.
Jin: What... No Joon would never do that.
" Fine don't text Jimin and ask him your self.

Jin POV.

[Time Skip To Jin's House]

I got my phone and texted Jimin.

To Jimin from Jin: Jimin Tae told me something today.

To Jin from Jimin: What did he tell you?

To Jimin from Jin: He said the NamJoon is blackmailing you and Tae.

To Jin from Jimin: Well promise not to tell.

To Jimin from Jin: I promise.

To Jin from Jimin: Yes he is. He said he's doing it because he tired of hearing you talk about us.

To Jimin from Jin: So Tae was tell the truth. My boyfriend is blackmailing my best friend.

To Jin from Jimin: Jin I'm so sorry.

To Jimin from Jin: It's ok.

I can't believe my boyfriend is blackmailing my best friend. I thought you was Jimin's friend.

Hi author here with more writing.

Here's a pic like always.

And here's one of the blackmailer

As always see you guys tomorrow 👋👋❤️❤️