Chapter 1 - Not as expected

"It's going to be fine, (y/n)", I softly whisper to myself as I approach the towering building. Its enormous sign seemed to shadow over me with its enormous words 'BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT'. I walk towards the door, stopping to fiddle with my outfit in my reflection. I curse at myself while pulling my pencil skirt down a bit, as my skirt rides higher up with each step. Other than that, I smooth my hair and smile at my professional appearance. 

                I giggle as I think of the new opportunity that was before me: an assistant for BTS, one of the hottest Kpop groups

I giggle as I think of the new opportunity that was before me: an assistant for BTS, one of the hottest Kpop groups. I shook my head to regain my composure and pulled the door to step inside. I turn to close it, realizing that the outside is visible from in here. I flush in chagrin, and look at the assistant at the front desk, realizing she must have seen me staring at myself while outside, looking like a complete idiot. I approach her, and she smiles sympathetically at me, noticing my embarrassment. "How may I help you?" she asks sweetly. She's cute, I think, making me even more red, and I manage to stutter, "M-My name is (y/l/n) (y/f/n), and t-today is m-my first day as BTS' a-assistant?" She giggles at my apparent shyness and gestures at me to follow her.

We enter a large office, with a couch, a table covered in papers and random figurines, and a computer chair behind it. From behind the mess, a chubby face peered through spectacles. Seeing me, he straightened up and smiled. The assistant gestured towards me saying, "Mr. Bang PD, this is our newest assistant, (y/l/n) (y/f/n). He approached me and shook my hand and bowed slightly, and I returned both gestures. He turns to the assistant and thanks her, allowing her to leave. Out of the corner of my eye, I could swear that I saw her wink at him, but I played it off as my imagination. She looked like my age, way too young to be with Mr. Bang PD. As she left, he turned his full attention to me, "So shall I introduce you to my boys?" I smiled widely and nodded. He replied, "They're on the sixth floor. Let's go there."

On our way to the elevator, I was practically bouncing with each step. We stepped in and on our way up, Mr. Bang PD asks, "So do you have any questions?" I smile and shake my head, "I think it's pretty straightforward. I come in everyday and do what is asked of me: get food and drinks for the boys, keep an eye on their social media presence and paparazzi. Things like that?" I trailed off when I noticed his eyes grow wide. "I don't think you understand Ms. (y/l/n). You're going to be their personal assistant." My mind blanked for a moment and I inquired, "Does that entail something different." He nodded and said, "You're going to be living with the boys, monitoring them 24/7." I was at a complete loss for words. All I could manage was a hollow, "Oh, okay."

A/N

Hey everyone ^_^ I'm super excited to be publishing my first story here, so please continue reading and feel free to comment your thoughts or any constructive criticisms. I'll be updating at least  every three days, but you guys could get up to two updates daily depending on how my day goes.

Thanks so much <3