Chapter 2 - Definitely not as expected

Ding. The elevator comes to a sudden halt and opens to the fifth floor, a wide corridor with rooms of varying sized on each side. "This way," says Mr. Bang PD, and he begins to walk. I take this opportunity to clarify, "So, what exactly am I supposed to do as their assistant?" He looks at me and smiles, "Basically what you said before. Also, with your experience in language, you'll be going with them on tour, and when they go sightseeing in these foreign countries." I breathe a sigh of relief, but then he turns his head back forward and comments, "Basically, just do whatever they ask of you."

I am about to question him further, but he stops suddenly in front of a large, black pair of double doors. He turns to me and asks, "Ready?" I nod, and he pushes the doors open.

As the doors swing open, there is a second of movement, and then everyone inside goes completely motionless, staring at Mr. Bang PD and myself. We step in and walk in front of the large mirror that covers an entire. This must be their dance studio, I think to myself as I finally raise my head up to look at them properly. What I see catches me off guard, and I'm forced to stifle a giggle.

 What I see catches me off guard, and I'm forced to stifle a giggle

They're wearing clothes that make them look like... like... like babies? I can't help but smile as Mr. Bang PD introduces them, because I already know all their names, of course. On the left in Jungkook, with his bunny smile, followed by Yoongi's gummy grin, then Seokjin's chubby, shy smile. After him is Namjoon showing his dimples, and Jimin, giving his signature eye smile. The last two are Hoseok, teeth shining through like the sun, and Taehyung at the right, with a boxy grin. I snap back to reality and hear my new boss say, "Ms. (y/l/n) will be staying with you from this evening and helping you boys out. Ask her for assistance with anything you want." He then turned to me saying, "I think I should give you all some bonding time. I'll be in my office if anyone needs me." He bowed, and I looked at him as he exited. I turned back to the boys with a smile, but my expression immediately changes, and I automatically take a step back when I see their faces.

Hungry

That's the only word I can used to describe them. Even though they're in literal baby clothes, I can feel the tension rolling off their bodies. Namjoon gets up and slowly walks towards me saying, "Staying in the same house with us from tonight? This should be interesting, guys." Yoongi smirks and licks his lips. Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung chuckle. Jungkook's eyes widen and Hoseok bites his bottom lip. I quickly walk towards the door before Namjoon reaches me, nervously remarking, "I-I should g-go home to p-pack." I exit and look back, only to see Namjoon smirking at my shyness.

What the hell have I gotten myself into.