Chapter 3 - A Second First Impression

I hop into my car, a black Mini, and drive straight to my apartment without hesitation, adrenaline still rushing through my veins from my encounter with the members of Bangtan Sonyeondan. The way they looked at me, the feeling I got deep in my stomach, I couldn't shake it. It took me a few hours to pack everything that I wanted from my room, not too bad of a time considering that my hands were trembling as I did.

I got my suitcase into the car, and jumped in, starting the ignition while staring at the sunset, trying to slow my breathing and calm myself.

It may not be that bad. Maybe they were just joking around. Yeah, it had to be some sort of prank.

I manage to convince myself, and I drive off at a much slower pace than earlier. I leave my windows down, letting the wind blow through my hair, allowing myself to settle into serenity.

I glance at the tiny piece of paper Mr. Bang PD gave to me, with the address of the boys' home. I follow the directions to the place on my GPS, and eventually arrive, comfortably parking in front of their flat. I shut off the ignition but remained seated. Some lights in the house were on, and I could hear voices and the sound of clanging metal. I take a deep breath and exit my car, pulling my suitcase along with me.

I ring the doorbell, and all commotion within the house stops. I automatically hold my breath, not knowing exactly why, but feeling as though if I did breathe, I would be disturbing the silence that just fell. I hear whispers coming from directly behind the door, unable to make out exactly what they're saying.

I'm about to press my ear against the door when it suddenly swings open, revealing the seven guys, all plain faced and casually dressed. 

(A/N) I really tried to find a group photo of BTS barefaced, but alas it wasn't meant to be

I smile as warmly as I could, and they do the same in response. They all take a step back, and Namjoon gestures inside, happily saying, "Welcome to your new home, (y/n)!"

I slowly walk in, taking in the surprisingly neat and decorated interior. My face betrays how impressed I am, and Jimin chuckles, "I chose all of our furniture, (y/n)!" Jungkook shoots him a dirty look, and in a voice almost too low to hear says, "I don't remember her asking you all of that, but okay." Someone clears their throat, and I turn to the sound to see Seokjin holding a pot spoon. "We were just cooking. (Y/n) you can go unpack. Boys, let's finish what we were doing" Hoseok jumps up with a lively, "Okay Jin-hyung!" Taehyung flashes his boxy smile and replies in a sarcastic tone, "Yes, eomma." Everyone laughs, as that comment earns Taehyung a smack on his head from Jin with the spoon. I giggle as I walk to my room. 

Maybe this won't be too bad.

(A/N) So from the next chapter, things will be heating up ;) I'm still deciding if I want to let the reader end up with one of the boys or not. It may be too early to decide tbh. We'll see