Chapter 5 - No Suga for You

The day passes quickly, and I'm overwhelmed with the feeling of sadness as Felix gets ready to leave. I unlock my room door, and we slowly walk to the front door, ignoring the group that had just gone quiet in the living room. I pause and bite my lip, fighting back the tears that threatened to overflow. Felix notices, and puts his hands on my cheeks, kissing my forehead. I hear a scoff come from the living room, but I'm too preoccupied to even care about acknowledging it. "I'll see you soon, (y/n)," Felix says, as he hugs you. You can only nod, as you choke on the sobs caught in your throat. You didn't want him to go. You didn't really know when you would see him again, given your new job. But you had to release him as he exited the house. You walk him out onto the pavement, and stare as he walks away. He goes a considerable distance, then turns and flashes his smile while waving, causing you to giggle. Then he turns again and walks until his figure disappears.

You reenter, the house, head bowed as you try to fight your watery eyes, hoping that the boys don't see. You close the door and turn around to run to your room, only to hear someone clear their throat. You look up, eyes still red, to see seven menacing figures hovering at the edge of the living room.

Yoongi's face immediately softens when he sees yours, saying, "Maybe we shouldn't do this now guys..." but the others remain as they are. Jin stares at you blankly and says, "I thought that wasn't your boyfriend, (y/n)." The question shocks me, and I remain dumbfounded, only to her Jimin interject, "Are you lying to us already?" I start to shake my head, only for Jungkook to jump in, "Maybe we can't trust her, guys."

That was my breaking point. I started to yell, tears streaming down my face, "OR MAYBE I JUST FUCKING MISS MY FRIEND!!! I DON'T GET TO LIVE WITH A GROUP OF MY BESTIES LIKE YOU MOTHERFU-", I choke on a sob, and realize in that moment how much of a mess I probably look. Tears streaming down my cheeks. Red, puffy eyes. Trembling with anger. I just run to my room, covering my face. As I shut my door, I hear Yoongi say, "Look at what you idiots did now."

I can't believe those idiots. How can they be so selfish? I slowly undress, still sobbing, and head to the shower. I stand in the hot water for more than an hour, just crying. They had been so nice to me, but now I've seen their true colors. But I had no other option but to be here. I was being paid well, had free accommodation, and would be travelling the world with them. I would never be able to get another job with those opportunities. I have to suck it up and hope that they'll apologize. I exit my bathroom into my bedroom, and swiftly change into a comfy pair of shorts and a tank top. I just wanted to curl up in this comfortable outfit and eat ice cream.

But my plans were cut off when I opened my room's door, only to find a pair of dark eyes staring down at me. I automatically step back, and Taehyung enters my room, following my every step. "What you did today was unforgiveable (y/n). Yelling at us like that?", he said while smirking. I back into to my bed, and fall into it, making him smirk into it. However, I throw my pillows at him, distracting him enough to run out of the room.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM??? I turn back to see if he is following me, only to knock into something broad and hard. I turn around to see Namjoon's broad chest, while Jimin rode on his back, piggyback style, and Jungkook following playfully, clowning around. I begin to complain, "Tae is being creepy, Na...." but I trail off, seeing Jimin hop off and circle me. Jungkook pushes me into Namjoon's chest, and the leader holds me there, smirking. Jimin giggles and says, "Joonie-hyuuuung. Let's have some fuuuuunnnn." Namjoon is about to respond, but I kick him in the groin and run as his grip loosens, Jimin yelling behind me, and Jungkook fussing over their fallen leader.

I run past, some rooms, which I can assume are the boys'. One door is open, but Jin and Hoseok poke their heads out at the commotion, and at this point, I'm not sure who I can got to for help. There is only one door left, at the very end of the corridor, and I run frantically to it. I open the door and slam it shut, quickly locking it before I lean back on it. Then the knocking starts, not a quiet, polite knocking, but heavy, demanding pounding on the door. I think back to what just happened. Tae, Joon, Jimin, Kookie, Jin, Hobi.... Wait. Someone was missing.

Yoongi

Two arms snake around my waist, and I stiffen automatically

Two arms snake around my waist, and I stiffen automatically. But he just pulls me away from the door, opens it and shouts, "CAN YOU SHUT UP PLEASE? YOU FUCKING WOKE ME UP!!!" The group outside scatters, and I breathe a sigh of relief, only to become alarmed again as he locks the door. He turns around and looks at me sleepily, his hair messy, and rubs his eyes. He mumbles, "You can't go out there now," and loosely grips my hand, pulling me to the bed with him. I begin to protest, but he looks at me with a slight smile.

"I'm too tired to do anything inappropriate right now, so can we please just sleep?" I can't help but feel safe here, so I nod silently

"I'm too tired to do anything inappropriate right now, so can we please just sleep?" I can't help but feel safe here, so I nod silently. We both lay down, and he hugs me, my head on his chest, while pulling the covers over us. Yoongi buries his face into my hair, nuzzling almost like a kitten. After a few minutes, his breathing and heartbeat slow to a steady pace. I smile at how comfortable I feel and allow myself to drift asleep.