7

Gilbert's POV•

Play rehearsal, it's fun, I have a lead role, but what makes it the best is Matthew. He shows his real colors on stage, the way he shouts the lyrics, the way he sings his solos. God, I'm not gonna hide it. I really like him. Matthew finishes his solo and hops on over to me.

"How did I do?" He asks, blushing from the excitement.

"Amazing! Everyone loved you!" I reply. He giggles.

"Gilbert and Matthew please stop flirting, you have a line here." Someone yells. We blush and everyone laughs.

"W-we weren't flirting." Matthew got up and walked over to his position. I followed and sat down in the chair for this scene.

We start to reenact the scene. I could hear some people talking about something, whatever it was, it must of been a big topic cause more kids joined in. The scene finished and we walked back to our seats.

"That's all the time we had, good job everyone, I think were ready for costumes and set design. Luckily the art club has volunteered to paint it for us. Everyone is dismissed unless your in the main cast, I need you all to come to the director." Kiku said as people gathered their stuff. Me and a few other kids walked over to the director and Kiku.

"I'm very impressed by all of you. Matthew, your voice is very beautiful. All of your voices are beautiful." He compliments. We thank him. The director walks off, leaving us with Kiku.

"Well of corse Birdies voice is the best." I purr. Matthew blushes and everyone ether squeals or     giggles at the cute encounter.

"So are you two... a thing?" Kiku asks pulling out his notebook.

"Wha?! N-no!! I'm not even-" Matthew blushes.

"We're not, a thing... y e t." I say giving Matthew a playing smile. Cause if him to almost faint.

"R-really!!" Kiku starts writing in his notebook.

"No, we're not!" Matthew shouts grabbing his stuff and running out the door. We all stand there awkwardly.

"Oh..." I walk away from the group. I sit down in a chair. For some reason that really hurt. I know he likes me, but does he really. I don't think so after that reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm playing with Gilbird when Ludwig walks in my room. He's probably here to talk to me about something. He sits on the end of my bed.

"What do you want Luddy." I ask sitting up a bit.

"I saw what happened... between you and, what's his face." He replies. I flop back down on my bed.

"So, he doesn't like me." Gilbird grabs into my finger. Ludwig sighs.

"I not good with emotions, but I can tell he does like you. Mostly from the photo." He says. I sit up. Gilbird hooks onto my shit to keep from falling.

"Photo?" I ask. Ludwig pulls out his phone and opens his text messages, scrolling through all his texts to Feli, which his content name is 'Pasta ❤️💗💓💖💞❤️💓💖💞💗'.

He shows me a photo Feli sent to Ludwig. It's a picture of me and Matthew wrapped in each other. Our arms and legs swishing us together. Our faces so close, I would have thought we were kissing. I take his phone. Inspecting the picture further. Why don't I remember this? When did this happen?

"When did-"

"Alfred's party." Ludwig cuts me off. Shit. That was only a few days ago. Does Matthew remember this?

"I need to think. Please close the door on your way out." Ludwig exits the room. I lay on my side. I watch as Gilbird hopes over to his cage. I need to talk to Matthew. I need to calm down.

I grab my phone and call Matthew. Matthew picks up.

"Gilbert? What's up?"

"Want to come over? I've been to your house many times, but you've never been here."

"Oh, sure!" I heard him grab something and wince.

"Birdie? What happened."

"N-nothing. I'll be over soon. Text me the address. Kuma STOP! Got to go!" Before I could say anything , he hangs up. Ok then... I need to tidy up.

I finish moving one of my cages when Ludwig opens the door. He walks in, Matthew following him.

"Matthew!!" I walk over to him and give him a hug. He bugs back.

"Sorry for pl- are those snakes!!" Matthew starts before running over to my display of snakes.

"Oh, Yeah. Breeding snakes is kinda like a hobby of mine. I actually make a bit of money from it." I sit next to him.

"C-can I hold one?!" He asks. I nod and open one of my cages. I pull out one of my eastern hognose snakes named Sprinkle. He holds out his hands and I place the snake in his arms.

"This is Sprinkle, she is my Easter hognose." I state. Matthew nods and hands Sprinkle back to me.

"So how many snakes do you have?" Matthew asks. I think for a moment.

"I don't know, a lot. Sprinkle just had a clutch and-"

"YOU HAVE BABIES!!" Matthew grabs my shoulders. I lose balance and fall over.

"There in the eggs... but I do have some." I say as Matthew rolls onto his side.

"Please, I won't survive without them." Matthew cries. I open the cage I had a few in, and grab two. I place them on Matthew's stomach. He squeals (oh such a turn on) and scoops them up, carefully. I watch as he plays with the two.

"What's their names?" He asks excitedly.

"I don't have names yet, but I am selling them so it's not very important."

"Oh, if I ever got a snake, Mom might have a heart attack ha ha!" Matthew giggles. That giggle turned me the fuck on.

I start to watch him move the snakes around, playing with them. Damn that kid is good with his hands. Bet he's good with playing with my... flute. (Lmao you dirty thots). No time for gay thoughts. Ok maybe a little.

"Hey, I didn't call you over for playing with my snakes." I say taking the snakes from Matthew. "Do you remember anything from the party a few days ago?"

Matthew shakes his head. I sigh and pull out my phone. I open my messages and show him the picture of us sleeping next to each other.

"When did that happen? I woke up in my bed alone." Matthew looks to me as if I have a solution.

"I don't know, I woke up naked in a bush."

"You woke up naked in a bush?"

"Anyway... someone was in our room, sharing this photo with everyone." I stand up and pace around my room. Matthew thinks for a second.

"Honestly I don't mind. As long as we're not forced to be a couple for fan service." Matthew shrugs.

"Yeah, you're right but... never mind." I sit down on my bed and pat the spot next to me. Matthew hops up and sit down next to me.

"You know, I honestly thought you were going to play with Gilbird first." Matthew turns to me very slowly.

"You have a bird." He says grabbing my face. I nod and point towards my closest. Gilbird is sitting in his cage, snacking on a toy I gave him. Matthew jumps up and runs over to him.

He's such a cute kid...

Wtf I updated? What a surprise. I've literally had no inspiration. I've also rewritten this entire chapter 5 times... welp I'm off to write another one.

See ya later my potatoes