Tom Holland First Meeting

Of course your Uber had gotten you to the airport an hour early. That was the type of luck you had. I mean, after standing in line for coffee for a half hour you had less time to kill, but the cell service was awful, and all you really wanted to do was board the plane. Scrolling through your instagram, you sipped your coffee. When you noticed a text from your mother asking about your flight you put your cup down to answer. Which of course was the wrong move. 

A guy in a blue bomber jacket, about your age, rushed past you. It seemed like a small group of people was pursuing him, which made you glance up curiously. Until his bag swing into your coffee. It spilled all over your blouse and pants. You jumped up, hands stinging from the hot beverage.

"Hey!" You called at the guy, everything but the spill and the perpetrator forgotten. "My coffee!" 

He was already far away now, seemingly not hearing you. "Douche." You muttered. 

Finally you were on the plane. You had been one of the first people to board, your only wish to get out of the airport as soon as possible. You were visiting your family's lake house and then attending your cousin's wedding, and you knew you would be regaling them with the coffee spill story shortly. You had missed seeing them more but with your work so far away... 

That was weird. Someone was already sitting in the seat next to you. His face was turned stubbornly to the window, all throughout you putting your carry-on bag in the compartment and sitting down. You waited a few moments to see if he'd look over. He had cute messy brown hair, and a plain white t-shirt. After a few minutes you got out the book you had brought with you. It was a cheap thriller but kept you on the edge of your seat enough to forget about your strange seat mate.

Finally everyone was on the plane and they started to move down the runway. Most passengers in their area had on headphones, or were reading a book like her. 

"That was close." Said the passenger next to her surprising her out of her thoughts. "Sorry to scare you." He laughed softly, with... was that a British accent?

"You didn't scare me," you retorted defensively, "just startled me."

"Ok then." Said the stranger, glancing around nervously. He leaned in a little. "I'm not supposed to be here," he confided. "I got bumped out of first class, but I had to make it to an audition, so..." 

It was just then you noticed a blue bomber jacket at his feet. "You!" you whispered accusingly. 

"What?" The guy looked bewildered. 

"You spilled coffee all over me earlier!" you said. 

He looked horrified. "I had no idea I'm so sorry, like I was saying I was in quite a rush earlier to get here without being recognized." 

"It's fine," you replied huffily before registering what he said. "Wait, what do you mean without being recognized?"

"I'm an actor," he shrugged his shoulders. "Hey listen though, let me buy you a coffee when we arrive to make up for the one I spilled all over you." 

You considered his grin and nodded your head. "Sounds great. I'm Y/N by the way."

The passenger reached out to mockingly shake your hand. "I'm Tom."