Chapter One

Hey guys! So I just wanted to say that this is my very first story, so please no hate! I hope you enjoy!! Thanks! And any questions, inbox me or comment!

GIANNA'S POV

                                        *BEEP! BEEP!*

          It's about 6:30 as my alarm clock interrupts an amazing dream. One of the guys in school asked me out to prom! And I was about to say yes when I could hear the annoying ringing if my stupid pink barbie alarm clock. I got that when I was around 7 and still hate it with all my guts!

          You know, I probably should've introduced myself. My full name is Gianna Kelly Dallas. I have dirty blonde hair and am 13 years old. I live in North Carolina. I'm a freshman at North Carolina high school. It's a pretty big school if you ask me. A lot of kids go there.

         After about 10 minutes of lying down on my phone in bed, I decide it's time to start getting ready for school.

          I take a super quick shower and pick out my clothes for the day. I choose a bright pink muscle-type looking shirt with rips along the side. The shirt has adorable little palm trees all over it, along with the word PARADISE in neon yellow. To go with that, I wear my studded jean shorts. I also wear my pink converse. I take a couple minutes to french braid my long hair back as well.

          Today's gonna be a good day, or at least I hope so. The school prom is coming up in 3 days and I still don't have a date. There's these super cute seniors, but they wouldn't be interested in me, and I know that almost for a fact.

          It's now 7:30, so I head downstairs to fetch a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch before I have to leave for school. The first bell for homeroom rings at exactly 8:15 So I've got some time on my hands.

          As I kill time, I decide to watch some of my favorite episodes of my favorite cartoon: Gravity Falls. Not many people are fond of it, but oh well! I luv that show!! So I decide on watching 2 episodes. Boyz Crazy and Carpet Diem are the two I choose.

          Finally, it's 5 minutes till my mom takes me and Cameron to school. Cameron is my 16 year old brother who is apart of this group of guys called MAGCON. I don't really understand the whole meaning or point of what they do. They just basically make YouTube videos and vines. Like, that's seriously ALL they do. Not even joking. I will admit though, they are all super cute!! Even if they are too old for me and one of them is my brother.