Chapter Eight

(Author's note) Wassup guys! I know I haven't been updating very often! Sorry about that! School and all my extra activities are really slowing me down!  This is a weird chapter honestly..I can't sleep so I decided to try and update! But anyways..I hope you like this chapter!!

GIANNA'S POV

What the hell is going on..

I'm so confused! All i know is Brent Rivera, who I thought I loved, is hurting me! And now because of me, Nash might get hurt too. I can't let this happen. What do I do?

NASH'S POV

I tell Gianna to go find some help quickly before things got bad. Of course, she bolted off in her cute little boots.

Brent gives me the look, and suddenly starts coming towards me. I've never had to fight a person before..so why the hell am I doing it now?? Oh yea, for G.

"Listen Brent, I don't want to do this. And neither do you." I calmly suggest.

"Just shut up and stop being a wimp! You can't fight. You're just a pretty boy. You wouldn't fight me either. Hand her over, she's mine bitch." He snaps at me.

By now I'm so mad!!! I snap right back at him and tell him off.

"No Brent! You leave me and G alone! You're the bitch who needs to calm tf down!"

I usually don't curse that much. And I guess I was so mad I might've punched him too because as I was done having my tantrum, I look down and find Brent unconscious and my fist out.

"Nash?!" I hear from somewhat 30 feet away from Gianna, and an adult? Oh no..it's the principal. What will everyone think of me now??

GIANNA'S POV

I come back with Mrs. Lansel, our school principal who I luckily found feeding some birds- she's an older lady I guess you could say, maybe about 54 - to find Nash punching Brent unconscious. I run over to them, Brent on the floor and Nash guilty. I ask Mrs. Lansel what is going to happen for this incident.

"I'm afraid to say that these two boys will be suspended for three weeks and will no longer be able to attend Friday night's prom." She lets out with a sigh.

Shit. Nash was my date too!

"Okay. Thank you for letting me know. C'mon Nash, let's go home."

We stood about 3 feet away from each other not saying one word the entire way home. I don't know how I feel about either of them. If Nash is a fighter, there's no good in that. It's just not going to last. And Brent, no.

-

-

-

We walk into my house to find one couch filled by Annabel and Cameron pretty much swallowing each other, and the other with Lexi cuddling with Matthew Espinosa? Ooo I'll investigate that later.

As I close the door shut behind us, I get questioned immediately.

"Where did us guys go?"

"What happened?"

"Why did you two leave?"

I ignore the questions, and walk into my room and close the door. Something is just not right. Since I don't feel like myself tonight, I decide to just throw on a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt. I throw my hair in a messy bun and remove my make-up. I jump into bed, get comfortable under my warm pale quilt, and watch some Netflix.

About two hours pass by, and I wake up to Cam and Nash sitting at the end of my bed talking, along with Anna and Lexi sitting on my floor. I sit up and just give a blank stare.

"What's up baby sister?" Cam asked me. I guess Nash didn't tell them. I shrug and walk to the living room and see Mom watching tv.

"Hi mommy." I say and give her a hug. Yes I'm 14 but that doesn't mean I can't love my mom once in awhile.

"Sweetie, you don't look too good. Are you alright?"

"Yea just a little tired, that's all."

"Okay. Well why don't you make yourself some hot chocolate and go lay down and talk to your friends."

I nod and walk into the kitchen to get out everything I need; some chocolate mix, two packages preferably, milk to make it creamy, 13 marshmallows exactly, whipped cream, and cinnamon.  I guess you could say I am a bit picky.

I begin to boil the water and go to the cupboard to find my favorite mug. Finally, behind a Christmas tree one, I find it. It's a gold color with a baby snowman, penguin and reindeer sitting on Santa's lap as he read a book. I've had that mug forever.

Once I had finished preparing my hot chocolate, I glance back into the living and now see Cameron sitting next to Mom,  Anna next to Cam, and Matt next to Anna. Lexi and Nash must be just watching whatever's on Netflix still.

I slowly and carefully hold my drink with both hands and start to make my way back to my room. As I opened the door, I dropped my mug.