Chapter Six

RACHEL'S POV

So I'm in gym class right now and I'm sitting on the bleachers because I refuse to let my makeup run. I have important business to take care if that requires looking good. I mean, not that it takes much to not, am I right?

I've got nothing much to do for the last 7 minutes of class, so I just check my eye liner to make sure it's still even.

-

-

-

I gather my stuff out if my locker and quickly make my way to Hayes'. And luckily I get there just in time.

"Hey Hayes! How's it going?" I eagerly greet him.

"Umm hey Rachel, is it? I'm pretty good. So what did you want? Nash texted me ninth period saying you'd be coming to my locker."

Oh so Nash couldn't keep his mouth shut. Well, I'm just glad I didn't tell him everything.

"Yea, so you don't have a date to prom yet right?"

"No I don't actually. But would you like to go with me?"

Ha! Perfect! Didn't even have to ask him! Brent will be so jealous!!

"Sure! Love to! Pick me up at 7. Toodles!"

HAYES' POV

Toodles? Okay then, she's a little weird. And seems demanding. Oh well! At least I've got a date to prom now! I gotta get an outfit later!

ANNA'S POV

So here I am holding this note Lexi write me first period. And wow, she's got an imagination. Like, why would Jared go out with her?! He still likes Gianna! Whatever, but I should probably go hunt them down and tell em or else they'll get mad.

Just as I'm shoving the list into my bag, I turn to see Lexi and G both with their arms crossed, staring at me, obviously waiting for an answer.

"Yea yea, I know I talk a lot. And sorry I kinda didn't tell you guys this morning. So Gianna, you're date is viner Brent Rivera. My date is jock Dylan Christopher. And finally, Lexi. You're date is Ethan Michael, captain of the baseball team."

LEXI'S POV

Ethan Michael

His name kept repeating through my mind. Is it really him?

Ethan was my first grade 'boyfriend'. We obviously didn't know what it meant back then, but all I know is that he kissed my cheek on the playground and that was it. The deal breaker. I've had a crush on him ever since. And right now, I couldn't even speak.

"Ethan Michael? As in, first grade Ethan Michael?!"

"Yes same boy Lexi. And has been the whole time. Now let's stop dropping jaws and go dress shopping!!" Anna exclaimed.

Gianna and I just nod our heads in agreement as we walked out if the school. And we talked it out on when, where, and how we'd go shopping. What we finally decided on was that we would all walk to G's house and hang out till 5 or 7 and wait for her mom to get out of work. Then once she did, hopefully she'll give us a ride to Paisley's boutique. Our favorite store made for prom clothes.

ANNA'S POV

It was maybe a 15 minute walk to Gianna's house. And as soon as we walked inside, we put our book bags down, took off our shoes, and darted for the living room.

We were all seeing who could run backwards the best and fastest to her couch, ya know, cuz we're all retards. Of course, I was the fastest.

"Ha! You guys are slow! I'm gonna-" Boom! I trip on someone's shoe and fall right on my back. As I'm on the floor with my eyes closed, I hear a voice. It was a guy's voice, not G's or Lexi's, a guy. I slowly open my eyes to see who it is, and the very first thing my eyes look at is G's brother. Cameron Alexander Dallas. Is this actually happening?