Chapter Seven

(Authors note!!!) Hey guys! Thank you so much for all your patience! Sorry this isn't a super long chapter! But I needed to update super badly.! Hope you enjoy!

NASH'S POV

I could tell she was about to say another word about Cameron, so I decided to work some magic. I gently press my lips against hers. I pulled apart after about a second, and just started into her baby blue eyes. They were beautiful. And her kiss, it felt like heaven.

Her lips are the perfect shade of pink. They're soft and have such a light touch to them. And I'm almost positive she was wearing some type of gooey lip stuff because right before I I had leaned in for the kiss, they were shimmering in the various lights of Cam's room. And as we had slowly come apart, I could still fell it on my lips along with taste it. It was, like, a fruit flavor. Was it watermelon? Cherry? No, strawberry. Definitely strawberry. Oh if she knew how much I love strawberries.!

I would've held on to that moment a little while longer, but I didn't wanna get too attached to her, especially if I can't be with her. Besides that, a ton of things could've happened! Her mother, brother, or friends had the power to walk right on in at any moment! Did not want to risk that!

"Hello?! Are you guys making out in there or something?" I hear Cameron yell through the cracks of the door.

Gianna just smiles to his question while still looking into my eyes. I can't help myself, so I smile back. She's got this amazing smile that could make anyone's day!

"Like, this year please Nash! My mom's gonna get home soon!" Cam eagerly whines. I honestly just don't think he can trust me with his sister alone. That's what.

I grab G's hand, stand up, and open the door. We walk put hang in hand, now having all the attention on us. We smile simultaneously to their confusion and leave the house. A small walk to the park seemed appropriate for this situation.

"Nash.." I hear Gianna whisper.

"What's wrong beautiful?"

"What was that back there?"

The kiss. What do I say? Well there's nothing bad about it really. So, I'll just tell her how I felt.

"What, the kiss? C'mon G. Ya know I couldn't handle it. You're just so beautiful. You're long blonde hair, and the bright blue eyes complement you so well. And your lips. Oh my gosh. Kissing you felt like I had died and gone to heaven. With your strawberry lip gloss and all." I snicker to her. She's got rosey red cheeks now, as she's smiling down towards her feet.

"Thanks Nash. I appreciate that. You're one of the sweetest guys I've ever met." She tells me pushing her glasses up her nose a little.

"Hey, anything for you G." I reply.

GIANNA'S POV

Nash is honestly just amazing. I never thought we'd ever be this close. I've always imagined him being a snotty rich boy with a cute smile and blue eyes. I mean, he's definitely nailed that cute smile part down, but his personality is the complete opposite.

Nash and I just kept talking of little things, and finally we arrived at the city park. We still have our fingers locked together as we're walking side by side. We find a tree with the exact amount of shade and breeze we both wanted, so we gladly take a seat underneath it.

-

-

-

About ten minutes go by when I see a familiar face walk into the park. It's Brent. Brent Rivera. What is he doing here? And more importantly, why is he coming up to me and  Nash?

"Nash Grier? What the hell are you doing with my date?" Brent anxiously questions.

"Uhmm I don't know what you're talking about Brent.."

"Don't lie to me! She's my date!"

"Brent wtf are you talking about?? I didn't know she was your date.." Nash says while giving me an upset look.

"Well back off of her right now before we start something! And I mean it."

Well damn! I had no idea Brent was like this! If I did, I would NOT have said yes to him!

"Dude chill out. We are just hanging out."

"Don't tell me what to do Nash!"

"Brent, stop. He's not doing anything.." I try and convince him. But he just gives me this death glare and tries to grab my wrist and get me away from Nash.

"Brent let go of me!" I yell at him and try to get out of his strong grip. Tears are running down my face now and I can't get away.

NASH'S POV

I don't know why Brent is so over protective right now over Gianna. I didn't even know she was his date!! I wouldn't have been flirting with her for the past hour or two. I even freaking kissed her!

I look over at her not even realizing what was going on. Brent was tryna take G away from me! But he was hurting her both emotionally and physically and I was NOT gonna let that happen! She gave me this look of fear that for some reason I already knew what she was thinking.

Help me Nash..

Her eyes gave me the signal. I ran over to her, grabbed her torso, and gently but with just enough force, removed his grip off of her wrist. But lemme tell you, he wasn't very happy. He gave me that glare and drew a line across his neck signaling Haha bitch you messed with the wrong guy..you are so dead. Oh shit. I am dead. What have I done?? No, don't think that way

You're doing the right thing. You're doing this for Gianna. The love of your life.