Part 35

Ji Won began to wake up. He looked around and realized he was in a hospital room. Slowly his door began to open and the rest of SechsKies entered his room.

"Hyung?" asked Sung Hoon. "Are you okay?"

Ji Won nodded his head weakly as he pulled himself up. "I'm okay now."

Jae Jin walked over to his bedside. "We're so sorry Matthew hyung. We didn't know what happened until this morning. We got revenge for you though when we wiped out the entire Black Dragon hideout."

"It's okay," he told them softly as they all bowed down.

Then a knock came to his door. The doctor came in. "Oh good, you're awake," he said.

Ji Won looked at him. "Thanks for saving me Doc."

"No need to thank me. Your girlfriend is the one who saved your life."

Ji Won began to panic. "What did she do?"

"She could have gotten a chance to go to England to get a heart transplant but she decided to stay to give you her kidney instead."

"The girl…where is she?" he asked frantically.

The doctor looked around the room. "She was supposed to be in here-" Ji Won got out of bed and ran out of the room, leaving everyone staring after him.

"Hyung!" all the 5 Kies shouted but Ji Won had already left. He ran searching for Mina. He knew where she went.