Chapter 9 Wasted Time

Mature Readers Only

Chapter 9

( Wasted Time )

Callie

I knew Aiden wouldn't take the news well, but I never thought he would go off like he did. I told him he would hate me when he knew everything I did. He's right I am a fucking bitch, it hurt like hell to hear him say it but it was the truth.

I was still curled up in bed when I heard the front door open and close, but I didn't have it in me to even move. “Ari, sweetie are you going to lie curled up in bed all day. Have you even eaten?” Ari asked lying behind me and wrapping me in her arms. Not wanting to talk I just shook my head.

She let go of me and sat up. “Come on then, you jump in the shower and I’ll make some food.”

"Ari, you don't need to do this, I'll be okay. I knew this would happen; I'll get in the shower, but you don't have to make me anything. You have a rehearsal to get ready for." I said turning to look at her.

"I know I don't have to but I want to. That's what friends do; you have done more for me than I can ever payback, so quit being so stubborn and take my help."

I nodded “Okay, I love you Ari.”

“I love you too Callie.” She said walking out of my room.

I went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror, god I looked horrible. Turning on the shower, I got in and sunk to the floor, just letting the water wash away all the pain. I have no right to feel this way. I'm the one who fucked up, but it still hurts remembering the hatred I saw in Aiden's eyes.

I had no more tears to cry, so I just sat in the water till it ran cold. After I was out I put on a pair of sweats and an oversized t-shirt and made my way out to the kitchen. To my surprise it wasn't Ari in the kitchen cooking though, it was Aiden. He turned as I entered the room, when he looked at me his face dropped, and my heart fell to the ground.

Instead of saying anything though, he walked to me and pulled me into his arms. "God Callie, I'm so fucking pissed with you right now, but I'm also so sorry for the things I said and for causing you so much pain. I never wanted to hurt you; I love you sweetheart, and I want to give you a chance to explain everything. I need to hear why you thought you should keep our son from me because I just don't understand your logic to this." He said lifting my face to look at him. I nodded before looking back down.