Origins of the super brothers #5

It was the last day of school and on the other side, Prince Utential (P. Utential) was not that concerned about the periods he was going to have in school. He just stared into blank space while munching on his morning steak...

P. Utential: *Sighs* Can time pass any faster?

Cavan, A.K.A. General Bulletprooof (G. Bulletproof) *Poured milk into his mouth* Well, be appreciative. It is the last day before we can break free from this excruciating chain.

Rollands, A.K.A. Fleet Admiral Rubberflex (FA. Rubberflex): OMG! Can you stop using your 'so called' deep words?

G. Bulletproof: *Remain cool-headed* Stop your antics in getting me to shoot every glass down!

FA. Rubberflex: *Showed nonchalant face* Who cares about your feelings anyway?

G. Bulletproof: *Flared up* What did you say?

FA. Rubberflex: *Stuck tongue out* Ha! Look who could not even tolerate a joke!

G. Bulletproof: *Mind- blown* That is it, come here, you! *Chased his brother around the house*

P. Utential: *Yawned loudly and did not even shoot a slightest wink at the ruckus*

Alden, A.K.A.  General and Chief of Staff Hypnoboulder (GCS. Hypnoboulder): *Shocked* Can you guys stop acting like immatures and get a hang of yourselves?

FA. Rubberflex: Wh-whaa... *Got 'Speared' by G. Bulletproof* 

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Rolled his eyes and flung the haversacks at his brothers* Get rollin' up and go to school!

P. Utential: *Still sat there while scrolling down his Facebook page when the others dashed out of the house into the car* La, la, la

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Notices the prince not moving an inch* Hey! We need to move now!

P.Utential: I don't wanna- *Got dragged by his brother*

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Stared at the prince while he throwed him in the driver seat of the car* Drive to school.

FA. Rubberflex: *Raised his hands* Me, me, can I drive?

GCS. Hypnoboulder: No! Drive now.

P. Utential: *Stretched his arms* Never...

GCS. Hypnoboulder: *Sent hypnotising waves to the prince that controlled his mind to drive* Drive now!

P. Utential: Elemental power! *Raised his power watch and transformed into Plasma* Power- charge to maximum! Full speed ahead! *Drove car at Plasma- to- heat speed*

Soon, they reached school with a little bit electrified, except for the prince.

P. Utential: *Stepped out of the car and strode towards the foyer* Ha. *Clicked his finger and 'Electrifying by The Rock came along'*

The rest: *Dazed and slumped in the car* Ouch...

After that, they gathered for mass assembly where the principal gave her speech...

A/N: I would be continuing this in the next chapter.