PROLOGUE

Unspoken is the truth that in hushed voices far from wandering eyes is it spoken. The law forbids anyone to even say a world about it would face death or worse will burned in daylight for all to see. Enforcers clawed everywhere after the incident, making sure nothing like that to ever repeat itself again. Even after many decades that followed behind nothing was ever at peace again.

Some started to rebel, as the truth held such an addictive flow. The truth held a hypnotizing taste and sweetness to it. Power hungry where a few that they started to chase the truth to the far end. Most forgot the curse which came with the truth itself.

Violence and disorder started to appear that the whole race was destroyed. A curse befell us all for the mistakes of the few who wanted more. In the end greed overruled all and the curse was awaken forever part of our people. The curse so great that we were to be monsters to roam the surface until we are ended by force or end our self.

We become monsters who destroyed our only race, killing for our own survival. Children, women and the old never making a difference to us. We became monsters just to feed our own greed. Some become fear full that they begged for retribution, They begged day and night until an answer came. We shall not lose our souls only if we try to protect the truth. Only then will we be able to survive and live peacefully again.

From then onwards the truth we protected and guide it with our lives, for it meant the very survival of our people and of civilization. Even then there are those few who still want to overrule the truth and claim all. We just hope that our goddess Nyx forgives it all.
****************