Part 2

*1 month later*
Today was finally the day that we are moving. We are going to LA. Im so excited. We have so many suitcases. When we arrived at the airport it was 7:30 am. Our flight is at 8:45 am.
Dad: Are you guys excited?
Me: Sooo excited. I can't wait.
Alex: Yeah I guess.
*A couple hours later*
We finally arrived in LA, and let me tell you La is amazing.
Me: When are we meeting the guys?
Dad: We're meeting them tonight. We're going to a restaurant so we can have dinner with them and we can talk. We'll probably go to the restaurant together since our houses are very close to each other.
Me: Ok cool.
When we arrived to our new house I was speechless. The house was so big.
This is how it looked:

Alex: Wooow...this...this is just so... wow
Mom: It's such a nice house.
Dad: I know right?
When we got inside, we were even more amazed. I got to my room it was a pretty spacious room. It had a double bed, a desk, a closet, a rug, some decorations on the wall and it even had an egg chair. I loveeee egg chairs.
Later I decided to get ready. I wore a black dress and put my hair up in a bun. I went downstairs and saw my brother and my dad there. I guess my mom is sill getting ready. About 5 minutes later my mom came downstairs. We got in the car and stopped at the Why Don't We house. It was an amazing house with a great view. We saw that the boys got out and we met them. They were even cuter in person, but the cutest was Zach. He was always my favorite member of the band.
We arrived at the restaurant. It was such a fancy restaurant. We sat down and I was sitting next to Zach and next to my brother. Of course I had to start an conversation.
Me: You guys are so talented. You are actually my favorite band and I always wanted to meet you.
Jack: Really? Thanks.
Corbyn, Jonah, Daniel: Thank you.
Zach: Im glad to hear that.
Jack: What do you think of our new song Talk?
Me: I love it.
Later we talked even more, just to get to know each other better. My dad will go to their house tomorrow and they invited me too. We also exchanged numbers. We finished dinner and then we went back home. I went to bed immediately because I was very tired.

_________________________________________________
Thank you for reading Part 2. Let me know what you think.