Part 8

The next day came and I was happy that I wasn't going to worry about moving back to Connecticut. I took a shower and got ready. I went downstairs and ate breakfast with my family. It was obvious that the situation between my dad and I was cold, but he still offered to bring me to the guys house. I guess he's just trying to fix things between us. That day Alex came with us too.
We arrived there and as soon as I walked in Jack came up and hugged me.
Jack: I'm going to miss you so much.
He whispered in my ear while he was hugging me. I guess he hasn't heard that Im not leaving.
Me: Im not leaving Jack.
Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, Jonah: Really?
Me: Yeah. Didn't Zach tell you?
Jack: No he hasn't. Dude why haven't you told us? I couldn't sleep last night.
Zach: Sorry guys!
Zach's P.O.V
Jack hasn't slept all night? He seemed a bit too sad. He probably has a crush on her.
My P.O.V
We got inside and Alex and I were waiting while dad was done with the guys. He was finally finished and he left.
Alex: Hey guys what do you want to do?
Corbyn: I want to play video games.
Jonah: Yeah me too. You guys up to play video games?
Daniel: I am.
Me: I'll pass.
Zach: Yeah same.
Jack's P.O.V
I actually wanted to play video games but if I said yes than Zach and Briana would be all alone together.
My P.O.V
Jack: I'll pass too.
Alex, Corbyn, Daniel and Jonah went to play video games and I was alone with Jack and Zach.
Me: So guys what do you wanna do?
Jack: Do you guys want to go skating at the skate park?
Zach: Yeah, sure.
Me: Sounds fun.
We arrived at the skate park. We got our skateboards and started skating. Jack was already doing all these amazing tricks and I was there barely knowing how to move the skateboard. I asked Zach to help me. He started to show me a few tricks. Jack saw that Zach was trying to help me and he came over.
Jack: Its ok I can teach her.
Zach: I'm already helping her, you don't have to barge in whenever you feel like it.
Me: Guys it's ok. You don't have to fight.
Jack: Well you have to chose who you want to teach you how to skate.
Me: Well I guess Zach since he started helping me first, but I don't really mind.
Zach: Thanks.
He then winked.
Jack: Oh so thats who you choose for our discussion on the phone yesterday too.
Me: No I didn't say that. I didn't say anything about choosing either. I was just saying that since he helped me first. It has nothing to do with our discussion yesterday.
Jack: Ok sorry. I guess I just got a bit mad and thought that it was a way of showing who you choose.
Zach: Wait what's all this about?
Me: Nothing...
Zach: Ok...
We then skated for a bit more and we went back to the guys house. Jack had somewhere to go so I was alone with Zach.
Zach: Do you want to do something?
Me: I would love to but I'll probably need to get home.
Zach: Oh ok. But anyway, waht were you talking with Jack about? It was something about choosing between Jack and I.
Me: Well It doesn't have to do with choosing. Jack just assumes that I have to choose between two guys...
Zach: But why do you have to "choose"?
Me: Well...Uh... I kinda got a crush on both of you...
Did I just tell him? OMG! But I couldn't tell him that I like him more cuz if Jack finds out he's going to be mad.
Zach: Really?! This is good news and bad news at the same time. Its bad because you like Jack. And its good because I like you too...
Then we were both leaning in for a kiss and we finally kissed after so many people interrupting us in the past. It was the best feeling ever.
Me: Well that was nice.
Zach: It sure was.
He winked.
Me: I really have to go home now.
Zach: Ok I'll walk you home.
Zach walked me home. We arrived and he hugged me goodbye. I got inside ate dinner and went upstairs. I stayed on my phone till I was tired and then I went to bed. I couldn't sleep though. I was thinking about my kiss with Zach.
__________________________________________
Thank you for reading Part 8.