Chapter 3 : Secrets Can Come Back to Bite you in the Ass

Aria's POV//

What was Paige up to and why did she corner Ali?

"What did Paige want?" I asked. "She wanted to know if a certain person was Alive" Alison said with hesitation in her voice. "As in Shauna ?!? What does Paige have to do with Shauna!" Spencer shouted. "No not Shauna" Alison responded. "Then who?! Ali no more secrets okay damn, I have so many secrets I'm keeping it can make my head explode" Hanna explained. "MAYA! okay its Maya she's Alive!" Alison blurted out. Oh my god Maya is Alive how the fuck did that happen. "So wait.. your telling me that Maya has been alive this whole time" I suggested. Ali shook her head yes. "The person you were talking to... it was Maya?" I shouted.

"Emily is gonna flip" Hanna said sadly. "NO we can't tell Emily okay" Alison pleaded. "Why not Alison? Maya was Emily's first girlfriend" Spencer explained. "Because I'm in love with her okay!" Alison blurted out as I look at the girls faces I can't choose between Spencer's or Hanna's face to take a picture of and put it on Facebook. "Look Ali you love Em right?" I said in a calming voice. "Yes... Yes I really do" Alison said sincerely. "How cute" Hanna said while smiling, "Oh my god look at her blush... you know what I've been waiting for you to like Emily cause if you weren't I was gonna start having feel-" Spencer cut Hanna off quickly, "Hanna," She said discreetly. "Joking" said Hanna while smiling. We all laughed, "If you love Emily I think you should tell her she deserve to know" I said making a point.

Emily's POV//

I couldn't get my mind off anything I was on an endless roller coaster with my emotions they were tearing me apart. One second I was madly in love with Alison and wanted apologize and then next I wanted to curse her out for the way she making me feel. Then I got a text from an Unknown Number....

AWE POOR EM LOVE IS TEARING YOU APART BUT HERE'S ANOTHER TEAR FOR YOU DID YOU KNOW MAYA WAS ALIVE DON'T BELIEVE ME WHY DON'T YOU JUST ASK ALI AND PAIGE -A

Okay right now my emotions are between Fear and Anger... and the anger wasn't toward -A

Spencer's POV//

I can't believe this is happening..I'm stuck in between slapping Alison or finding Maya and slapping her for what she did to Emily.. how can she fake her own death..ugh Alison did that too, I started to mentally stress myself out when I broke silence.

"Okay look we missed half of our classes anyway let's just go to my house and hopefully Em would meet us there" I suggested. "Uhm guys there's one more thing you guys should know" Alison said before we could walk out the door. "What is it?" Aria said curiously. " It can't get worse than this" Spencer added her two cents, "Actually worse" Alison said quickly with suspense. "Talk!" Hanna shouted. " -A is back" Alison said. "Awe you gotta be fucking kidding me!" I said.

Alison's POV//

"It was back at Noel Khans Halloween party" I started off explaining hard, "When you gave me the votes and I tossed them in the fire" asked Spencer. "Yes now listen" Alison said. "Emily was dancing with this gorgeous guy and I wanted her to dance with me I just didn't want people to get the wrong idea so I just let them dance and that when I saw Emily looking at Jenna she was looking at Jenna the way I wanted her to look at me.... so I made a smart remark that I'm not proud of," I explained.

*ALISON FLASHBACK*

I know you wanna taste her cherry chap-stick..... what..... it's okay Em your secret is safe with me

Hanna's POV//

Wow Alison been liking / loving Emily since freshman year she's a really good liar.

"So that's when you knew you were gay? Out of jealousy" I suggested. "Guys I'm not gay for anyone else Emily is my only exception" I explained smoothly. "And what made you decided this"Aria asked curiously scrunching her eyebrows. "I don't know it's just something about Emily sh-she's special she makes me feel.... good" Alison explained while smirking. "Okay I'm all for You and Emily being a couple but I'm so out of my comfort zone" Spencer said as I began to laugh. "Not like that Spence .... I mean of course like that but -" Aria cut off Alison. "Okay spare us the sexual details, what are we gonna say when Emily get's here" Aria asked before I could say anything we heard a door slam. "You can start by telling me what the hell this is" Emily shouted.