Chapter 7 : The Truth Can Be A Bitch

Emily's POV//

I came through the front door when I heard someone up in my room I bet it was Alison, when I went up stairs Alison was packing her things. "Where do you think you're going ?" I asked her worriedly. She kept getting her things causing me to stop her, "I'm leaving again..you must not want me here anymore since I lied to you.." Ali jumped to conclusions causing me to roll my eyes. "Why do you lie Alison tell me that," I demanded answers, "To protect and for my benefit," She snapped at me. I crossed my arms quickly, "How do I know your not lying ?" I challenged her trust. "Ask me anything.." Alison snapped at me.

Alison's POV//

When I told Emily to ask me anything. I didn't know what she was gonna ask me.

"Was I the first girl you ever been with" Emily asked causing me to be in shock and I didn't wanna answer that question but, I promised not to lie... So I told her the truth. "Physically yes emotionally no" I confessed while Emily looked at me in confusion. "I had a crush on CeCe before but, once I knew we were basically the same person I couldn't be with her plus I was in love with you" I confessed. "Oh wow um if you weren't physically with Cece -" Emily began to say nervously but I cut her off, "If I weren't physically with Cece then how did I make you scream like that" I said while laughing. "Yeah" Emily said as she started to blush. "I don't know maybe because you bring out the best in me" I said while smirking as Emily blushed harder.

"So Cece told me that you were pregnant once" Emily question confusedly. "Yeah.. I wasn't it was an effect of taking the birth control pill" I said truthfully. "It makes you have an irregular cycle" I added my two cents as Emily looked down to think of another question. "When did you know you were in love with me? " Emily asked me with need. I knew I told the girls that I started to love Emily at Noel Khans Halloween Bash but that wasn't true. "You remember that time when I read to you in the library then you kissed me" I reminded her softly. "Yeah" Emily said quickly, "That's when" I said while Emily stood up and crossed her arms, "But that time in the locker room..." Emily trailed off confusedly as she began to pace, "You were so rude to me" she barely spoke as I dropped my head in disappointment.

"I know Em okay, I'm not proud of that either I was still in shocked on how strong my feelings for you were... I didn't mean to hurt you" I pleaded. "Why didn't you tell me?" Emily asked curiously. "I was in denial" I told the truth. "Was you embarrassed?" Emily asked suspiciously. "What?! No of course not Em look I was confused back then I wanted to tell you how I felt but I was getting threats back then so, I couldn't get close to anyone not even the four of you" I confessed as Emily stared at me with tears in her eyes. "You know I never knew why but, you always brought out the in good me...you always made me wanna be a better person and for the life of me Emily I don't wanna to lose you, every morning I wake up and you're not there I fear that you just up and left then, I have to remember you run in the mornings.. I know I don't deserve you but, I'm trying to prove myself to you" I cried my heart out to her.

"Ali no shh" Emily said as she got up to hug me. "Ali I know you care okay I know you love me in ways you can't imagine well you know what...I'm glad to have you in my life I've been wanting you since middle school this is like a dream come true for me and you know what else" Emily asked trailing off. "What?" I replied softly caught up in the moment. "I don't wanna wake up from this dream," Emily said as she leaned in to kiss me sending fireworks off in my head. This is how it feels to be in love, moments later our phone went off sending Emily to look at me I grabbed her hand as we went our phones. "Oh my god" Emily said. "It's from -A" I said.

POOR ALISON DOESN'T KNOW HOW KEEP HER MOUTH, IMA HAVE TO SHUT HER UP FOR GOOD. I HOPE SHE KNOWS HOW TO KEEP THE PEOPLE SHE LOVES SAFE KISSES -A