Mates bond (lemon)

Ren and Ai have been getting closer for the past two months but they were afraid to say I love you first. Ren walked side by side with Ai patrolling the campus grounds until sunrise but then he pulled her to his dorm room . She gasped when her back fell against his mattress and he was above her then he lean forward kissing her. She couldn't resist so she kissed him back and they slowly started to take each other's clothes off leaving them bare. Ren looked deeply into Ai's eyes then said:

(Ren) " Ai.. I  want us to be closer but I won't force you to do this if you don't want to because I will still love you"

(Ai) " (giggles) Ren.. I love you too so please make me yours "

(Ren) " With pleasure"

Ren pulls out a condom and puts it on  then hooks Ai's hips to his before pushing inside her. They both groaned holding still for a few minutes until she nodded and they moved to together as one arms wrapped around each other. They held  each other close as Ren thrusted deeply and Ai dug her nails into his back making him bleed a little. They rocked against each other back and forth then she got on his lap riding him hard. Ren held her hips helping guide her as he thrusted upward and then they climaxed together with a deep French kiss. Ai looked at Ren's face combing his hair loving how soft it was then let out a frustrated sigh.

(Ren) " What's wrong love?"

(Ai) " I know we got approval from your mother but what about my parents...With everything that's been going on.. I wonder how they are doing?"

(Ren) " From what my mother told me They are no longer together but they seem to be happier that way and I have a feeling my mother is going to be happy again too"

(Ai) " Well... I didn't want them to split but they were so unhappy for the last few years .. it's good that there's no more awkward talking and fighting but I wonder if this was my mother's choice to divorce him"

(Ren) " She seems happy with that Takuma guy and Kaname is rekindling with my mother so I think everything will get better in the future"

(Ai) " Takuma eh?  He's a good man but Kaname and Your mother that seems like a real powerful indestructible couple"

(Ren) " Well..my mother is naturally smart and strong for being a half breed but I think there's more to it then that"

Ai Kissed Ren and they cuddled until late that afternoon thinking about the drama back at the Kuran manor.