🍃|Not Cool

▪🍃▪

Jimin

I was startled by the sudden opening of the door. I did expect a visit from an intruder but I never imagined for her to look like that. Her black silk robe, covered with something that looks like flour or powder.

She was holding her arm like she hurt herself or something. Despite hating her, I rushed to her aid.

"Hey. What happened."

She winced as I touched her arm and when she removed her hand, she has this small bleeding wound near her elbow.

"Woah...that looks serious."

I don't know but my words came out like seeing her with a probably 'excruciating' wound, is nothing serious. I sounded so passive, unintentionally.

She glared at me;

"Where is Jungkook?"

I calmly bit my lip;

"You need that wound to be treated and covered immediately."

"That's why I need to see him! Please!"

I bit my lip again and despite her protest, helped her instead.

"Jungkook is busy. So leave him alone. I'll ask some people to take you to a hospital."

She wiggled, trying to escape from the way I carried her.

"Let go! I want Jungkook."

Without a second thought, I let her go and she fell on the floor.

"Whatever suits you."

She was shocked of what I did. And suddenly displayed a face that is on the verge of crying.

I rolled my eyes. I wish she'd stop pretending to be soft, helpless and nice.

"Why are you all doing this to me..."

I furrowed my brows.

"What do you mean."

Okay. Looks like her tears were real.

"I came out of my room and white slippery powder was scattered all over my door step... when I arrived here, all I want is to get along... I really like bonding with you guys."

I once again rolled my eyes.

Suddenly Seokjin hyung arrived rushing to us;

"I heard a loud thud, I was just about to come here... what happened??!"

He was surprised to see Hee-Young in that situation.

"Oppa~..."

She finally cried in pain.

He glared at me.

"What happened here. Explain Jimin!"

"Look, I didn't do anything."

Seokjin clicked his tongue and furiously shook his head. He helped Hee-Young stand and noticed the wound.

"This is getting out of hand. You guys need to reflect on your attitude."

I was surprised. I'm pretty sure he was informed about what Hee-Young said about him. But why does it seem that he's quite affectionate of this two faced girl.

I moved backward as he carried her. Surely he will ask somebody to take Hee-Young to a nearby hospital or will look for help. Her wound is bleeding but not as serious as how I described it a while ago. I just did that to scare her.