RoMance

I'm watching a performance on my phone as the stylist does my hair. "Do you like this kind of style, Jungkook?" I look at the mirror and smile.

"I like it. You're the best stylist so it should be good." She chuckles at my reply as I check myself in the mirror smiling. My smile disappear as I imagine what Jin would say.

'You look very manly and handsome. I think this style suits you.' I look at my outfit. I was wearing a suit. Black with a white dress shirt. My hair was jelled a bit so that my bangs were to the side and jelled a bit up. My tie was also loose.

I stand up as I was called. I miss you Seokjin. I hope you and the baby are doing fine.

———————————————————————————————————————

I knock at Hoseok's door impatiently. Why won't he open the door already? He usually doesn't take this long. I was going to bang on the door when it opens. My raise fist moves down as I see the person who opened the door.

Jin was standing there. "Sorry to have you waiting. Hoseok is still sleeping and I was making breakfast. Come in." He moves out the way for me to come in.

I was confuse. Why is Jin here? "I knew you're Jungkook's maid but I didn't know you became Hoseok's..."

"He's not my maid and he's a housekeeper." Hoseok came into the living room while Jin went to the kitchen. He gestures for me to sit down with him. I sit down next to him as he arranges some things on the coffee table.

He moves back, bumping into me. "Sorry..." he trails off. We were staring into each other's eyes as we were super close.

He clears his throat and moves away. "Jin left. He told Jungkook's mom that he was going back to America but something happened."

"What happened?" I ask anxious to know.

"I saw Jin at a convenience store and asked him what he was doing there. At first he wouldn't tell me but then he soon did. He knows that if he goes back to his family they'll get mad at Jungkook and make him marry him which will ruin Jungkook's career."

"Well just let it get ruin," I say.

"Tae, would you want Jimin's career to get ruin?" I give him a look. "Oh I forgot, you do but Jin's not like that."

"So you're sheltering him," I say blankly.

"Breakfast is ready." Jin comes into the room. "Did you eat breakfast yet, Taehyung?"

~~~~

I kept looking at Jin. If you think about it and look at him more...he's kinda handsome and beautiful. Is this why Jungkook likes him? He's not my type though. Come to think of it, what is my ideal type?

———————————————————————————————————————
(A week and a half later)

Jungkook was dying. He was going everywhere with Jimin. He was being dragged by Jimin. Worst of all, Jin was still silent and gone.

"Jungkook, do you think these glasses look good on me?" Jimin pulled on Jungkook's arm to get his attention. Honestly, Jungkook didn't care. Jimin had who knows how many pairs of sunglasses already.

Seeing that the lady helping Jimin choose was watching them he replies, "They look nice on you." Jimin grinned and gave the glasses to the lady.

"I'll buy this one." The lady took the glasses. They went to the cashier as Jungkook payed for Jimin's things.