Finished (End)

Jungkook left for work about half an hour ago. So Jin had nothing to do. He was at Jungkook's house. Jungkook didn't want him to be here though because of what happened yesterday.

(Yesterday)

Jimin closes the door behind him with a loud thud. Jin wipes his tears away and goes get the first aid kit. When he came back, Jungkook was still standing in the same spot. He looks like he was in deep thoughts.

Jin pulls Jungkook to the sofa to sit down. As Jin was getting some medicine, Jungkook spoke. "I'm sorry I let him say those things to you, Jin." Jin applies the medicine on his cheek.

"It wasn't your fault." Jin continues applying the medicine. He didn't want to make a big deal out of it. He was usually a sensitive person anyways. Jin puts the medicine back in the box and was about to go but Jungkook pulls on Jin's on hand.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. Whatever he said, just know it's not true," Jungkook tells him. He nods as he pulls his hand out of Jungkook's. He goes put the kit back. But what Jimin said about Jungkook's career is true.

If people knew he had a baby with someone else while dating Jimin. They would think badly of him. He hopes Jungkook's career will be okay.

(Present)

Jin looks up as the doorbell rung. Jungkook shouldn't be back yet. He gets up anyways and opens the door. In the doorway was a familiar face. It was just like in a movie. The sun was shining at him. He had a hand on the wall and was leaning a little bit on it.

His eyes widen as he saw Jin. Quickly he changes his position and looks behind Jin. "Is Jungkook here?" He asks.

"He isn't. Did you need to tell him something, Taehyung?" Jin asks. He hasn't seen the fellow for some time now. Taehyung's eyes changed.

"It's okay. I was just looking for something. I'll come back." Taehyung turns around and was going to head back.

"What are you looking for? I can help you." Taehyung turns back to see Jin looking hopefully at him.

~~~~

Taehyung then told Jin about the card. Apparently, before Jungkook left he gave Jin a card and told him to throw it away. Now they were searching through the trash, will Taehyung is. Jin stood by the side.

Taehyung groans as he couldn't find anything again. Why was he so unlucky? He stands up with disappointment. If only he came earlier. He wonders what to do next. But what was there to do.

He walks away but stops when he felt something under his shoe. He removes his shoe. It was the memory card. In happiness he grabs the card and looks at it. It should be it. He puts it in his pocket and goes over to Jin.

"Thank you so...much, Jin. Thanks for helping me." With that he hugs Jin. He can't wait to tell Hoseok than they can finally know what it is and release it. Jin hugs him back.

"What are you doing?"

Taehyung perks up at the voice and turns around. Jungkook was standing there with sharp eyes. "Jungkook, you're back," Jin says behind Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't want to see Jungkook but still, he was in a good mood. So he goes over to Jungkook. He puts a hand on his shoulder. "You're going to thank me." He leaves after that, Jungkook watching him go.

"What does he mean, Jin?"

———————————————————————————————————————

"Were you dating Namjoon, the same time when you were dating Jungkook?"

"Does Jungkook know? That's why he broke up with you."