I

The lumps of rock in the tarmac collided into scurrying, blurred lines as the plane started building up the momentum it needed to get in the air.

Jae and I, we'd managed to work out a time for me to go to Korea. The day had finally come, it was a feeling of excitement that had overwhelmed me, yet I was unbelievably nervous. My stomach had felt as if, well I don't really know, butterflies are too weak.

Some would probably say, flying to another country to meet the guy you like is excessive, maybe even a bit, well, stalkerish. Actually very stalkerish. But they don't know the context.

I mean, I'm beyond excited to meet the rest of Day6 aswell. They won't be 5 centimetre blobs of pixels on my screen anymore. They'll be real.

~~

I hate flying. I hate it so much. I think my first flight still niggles at my mind. That landing was harsh.

But now I have Day6 playing moderately too loudly in my ears and no-one sitting beside me. I mean let's be honest sitting next to someone you don't know for an unruly amount of time is the absolute worst. The most that will happen for is 2 seconds, let alone 10. Freaking. Hours. Or 15 hours if you count everything in

A lot people just sleep on the plane, to those people you are the worst, ok? How can people sleep anywhere that's not a bed, I do not understand this. Unless you're drunk then I understand trying to sleep on the bonnet of a car.

I mean, I may be able to survive this flight. I downloaded the whole season 1 of Stranger Things, so that will get me through a good amount of time. For the rest of the time that Stranger Things will not provide for my enjoyment, I'll probably ponder upon random vines and memes, which will inevitably lead to me think about death.

I leant back on the seat, trying to relax. I wondered what those 2 weeks would hold. It would probably just consist of me constantly embarrassing myself. I'd probably find any possible way to fall over.

~~

You know I really thought I'd be thinking about dumb stuff by now. But I just- I can't stop thinking about Jae. Which sounds so undeniably creepy and I hate it so much. I can't help but to think, that he's going to hate me in real life and think that I'm annoying. I mean he is really nice to me but what if it's out of pity or something, I don't know.

Also, I haven't spoken Korean since high school. It was a compulsory subject, I didn't even want to do it at the time. Like how can I remember that, I can't even remember my own birthday sometimes. I'm just, oh god, I am actually going to die from nerves, aren't I?

~~

The city of Tokyo came closer as the plane came into land. Building towered. Of you looked from the ground they would probably seem as if the touch the sky. But in the plane they looked small an minute, unimportant.

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply, as I waited for the plane to land. I hate plane landings. They terrify me.

My breathing became quick as it started to turn toward the ground. My hands were trembling crazily.

~~
Finally we were on the trust worthy surface of ground. A smile of relief wavered onto my face. My bags were in my hands as soon as we landed. But then, I tragically remembered I had a 3 hour stop over here in Tokyo.

Don't get me wrong Japan seems like a pretty nice place and all. But this means I'm going to have to be on a plane for longer.

~~

With my luggage trundling behind me, I explore the airport of Tokyo.

I try to find some food and wifi.