A/n- Concert

I want to dedicate this to psltcjd because she (I presume she) was asking me to tell how it went and everything so ye (I feel so awkward doing this aaahh)

Last night I was so blessed, I was able to got to the Day6 concert in Sydney. I honestly don't really know how to explain how good it was, but it was definitely the best experience of my life. It was so loud and sometimes you could hardly even hear yourself, that sounds painful but it was really cool.

At one point Jae said we've already had 17 songs, I was honestly so shook, it felt like only 5. Jae was amazing and so was everybody else. Sungjin's hair looked amazing as well. Wonpil, Dowoon and Sungjin were all trying so hard with English, it was adorable.

At one point, I think it was Sungjin, called Young K Brian, and then everybody starting yelling "BRIAN BRIAN BRIAN" it was hilarious.

When I Loved You came on I almost cried, cos that was the Everyday6 song released from when I started being a My Day. But then I actually started crying when Jae started talking about more serious stuff. I yelled out "I'm not crying you are" one of the girls in front of me turned around and laughed so if that was you aayyyyeee.

If you guys ever have the chance to go to a Day6 concert FUCKING GO. It is truly amazing, I promise you won't regret it💖♥️💝💘💕

I ALMOST FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT THIS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW. AT THE END BRIAN CAME UP INTO THE SEATING AREA WHERE I WAS AND I WAS SO CLOSE TO HIM IT WAS AMAZING😭😭

PICTURESSSSSS (i would put videos but they're all super cringy cos I'm singing)

My fave pic😍😍