Chapter 9

I walked up behind two guards. I snapped there necks. I then the same thing to all the guards guarding the house close to the woods. As of what I could see there was two men at the front door. I threw to knifes in there necks and they died instantly.

"Hey, Rose you good" Enzo's voice crept through the earpiece
"Yeah now shut the fuck up" I guess it's time for me being here to be known. There are no longer anymore guards outside so now there's just people in the inside.

I bust right through the front doors. There was a group of men in there I shot them all. That was one clip load. I don't have time to reload it so I pocket that one. I walked straight to a Kitchen when I opened the door gun shots started I quickly dropped to the floor and got behind a wall. I then killed the men in the kitchen. I then made my way to a living room. There was no one in there they're probably all outside the door waiting for me. I spotted a sword on the wall. I grabbed it, i remember when I used to get stabbed with swords time after time. It makes me laugh on how they tried to harm me but I just made me stronger and able to tolerate pain more. I now had the sword in my right hand and a gun in my left. I then opened the door that leads back to the beginning of the house. There stud about 50 men. I stated shooting some stabbing others. The most enjoyable thing about swords is the screams. They are so loud and high pitched. I slice the necks of the remaining men spattering there blood all other the wall. Thats one of the most amazing thing about this is the art created after. There's blood all over the walls and all over the floor. It's like a canvas, and I'm the artist. All the blood is joined together to create such a beauty.

Okay so now I have two options go upstairs and kill everyone up there or go straight to the basement get the girls and leave.

I choose the stairs. "I'm coming!" I say in singsong voice

I run up the stairs and check in every room. Busting in rooms and instantly killing whose in the room. I then come to the end of the hall. There's two giant doors just waiting for me to open and for it to blow up.

I'm not stupid come on guys. I may be crazy but no not stupid. Instead of opening the door getting blown into smithereens I run back outside the house. I then start climbing up the house until I reach a balcony. I left my self up on the balcony and look inside the room. I see around 10 men in the room watching the door. Afraid of what they think is ok the other side of it. This is hilarious I am now laughing harder than what I was when I was killing the people in the hall and in the rooms.

I open the balcony doors and start my killing spree, laughing. You should have seen there face they where all like 'oh no please don't kill- splat!' oops I cut them off literally I cut off their heads. Know the only person left in the room is a old dude around 40 I'm assuming he's the gang leader. I take one of the men ties and I tie the leaders arms behind his back.

We then take a little journey down to the basement. In the basement there where about 3 guards guarding the prisoners. I killed each and everyone of them I took my knifes and threw them at there necks. There's only about 5 cells. I'm just going to leave the prisoners here because I don't know them so why should I help them. I then start looking through the cells for the girls. I finally come to the last cell unlike all the other cells this one has a fucking steel door that I can't fucking see through.

I try the door but it's locked well duh but still.
"Where's the keys" I say to the gang leader who through in an empty cell. But don't worry I'm going to get him.

He just looks at me shrugged with a stupid grin on his face. I look around the basement. There's a whole fucking key rack with keys for each cell and they we're so nice they have them labeled. I get the key for the door and unlocked it. When I opened the door I couldn't believe my eye. There was 3 women hanging from the roof by chains. They had no type of clothing on. I ran into the room and got them down. If what I think happened to them happen to them than that man bout to get it.

Once I got all of them down I went back out the room and got 3 shirts from some of the male prisoners. Only one of the 3 women where conscious she looked just like Enzo so it was his sister. His mom was one of the women who was nocked out but who is the other lady.

"Do you know who she is" I ask Enzo's sister
"S-she told us that she and her husband have been locked here for about 17 years. W-who are you."

"I'll explain that later but get up come on we got to go." I helped her stand up then grabbed her mama and put her on my shoulder. She was really skinny so she wasn't heavy.

"Wait! W-we have to take her and her husband with us" Enzo sister goes to pick up the lady.
"Do you even know who her husband is."
"Yeah he's in one of the cells"
"Okay fine hurry up and let's go get him" I could hear Enzo shouting in my ear. So I smashed the piece.

We walked out of the cell and started to look for the man. Enzo's sister finally fount him and we got him out. We let the man carry his wife and Enzo's sister carried Enzo mother and I had the leader. We all walked to the car and I threw him in the trunk after making sure there was no weapons in there I made sure that he was nocked out blindfolded and tied down by rope on his arms and legs. Everyone then got in my car. Enzo's mom the lady and her husband sat in the back and Enzo's sister sat in the front. I then took of my vest and put it in the bag and got my phone out. I cranked up the car and started driving towards Enzo's house. I then called him on my phone to let him know that I got them and then hung up.

The whole ride to the house Enzo's sister kept asking me what was going on. We then pulled up to the house and Enzo, Jake, and Dylan came running out of the house. Enzo's sister quickly gets out the car and run to Enzo.

I get his mom out of the car while the man gets his wife out. I the give Enzo's mother to him and he holds her bridal style.

While they have there little family reunion I go to my trunk. I open it and there he is! My special guest. I pull him out of the truck and through him on he ground in front of Enzo.

"I thought you might want to deal with him personally especially after I tell you some shit" I say seriously.

That's how they knew this was important because I'm never serious I'm always joking smiling or laughing.

We all then go inside the house.

Enzo
Once rose left to go in the woods I went back to the house. When I got there I started to listen and talk to her through the earpiece. All I heard was objects flying thew the air and thuds right now. I then checked in with her to make sure she was okay. After a while I hear a door bust open. I then hear gun shots and laughter. Then everything went quiet for a while. Then I heard was swishing, laughter and men screaming then there body's hitting the ground.

'I'm coming!' She says in singsong. I then heard her busting into rooms killing whoever was in it. Then everything went silent for a while. I then heard her laughing again and then the swishing and screams started back up while she was laughing. You could hear the men beginning for there lives only to be cut off and then thud. Everything then went quiet so I guessed she was walking around. Then swish swish swish thud thud thud. Then again quietness 'where are the keys' i then heard the jiggle of keys. Next was a loud gasp coming from Rose. I then asked Rose why she gasped but she didn't answer instead I heard chains and talking. I then started yelling at her to answer me but then we where disconnected from her. I then thought she had died. I felt tears stinging my eyes but I wasn't going to cry, I didn't even hardly know her and I'm bout to cry,pathetic.

I then went to talk to Dylan and tell her that Rose has been killed. While I was telling her I got a call from Rose I picked up thinking it could have been Ralo the leader of the Black scorpions and he fount out that I sent her but instead it was Rose she told me that she got them all out and she was now on her way, then hung up with out another word.

A few minutes later Rose pulls up in her car. I run outside with Dylan and Jake following close behind. As soon as I stepped outside my sister, Kayla, jumped out the car and ran to me. She had nothing but a large shirt on. Rose then parked her car and got out. She had blood all over her. It was on her face her shoes and clothes, it was sexy as fuck. Rose then goes to her back seat and she's carrying a woman, my mom. She gives me my mom and then goes back to her car. As I was talking to my sister trying to get her to speak something was thrown at my feet.

"I thought you might want to deal with him personally especially after I tell you some shit". Rose says seriously. Well this can't be good. Jake then grabs Ralo and we all go inside

•••••••••
Vote
Comment
Subscribe