☼ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ☼

♡ 𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐩 𝐨 𝐯 ♡

I awoke to the sound of my alarm blaring into my ear. I let out a loud groan as I rolled over to turn it off. I opened my eyes and squinted to look at the screen. 6:23 am. Is what the screen showed. To early, way to fucking early. But if I want to get paid, i have to gEt uP. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to get the sleep out of them.

As soon as my feet hit the floor I hissed, holy shit that's cold, why the fuck is it so cOLD!?!

I walked over to my closet and looked around for my outfit. Did I want to give people a good impression from me? Or did I want them to leave me the hell alone? Hmm, how about a mix of both??

Finally deciding on a pale yellow sweater, with a pair of black skinny jeans, which is somewhat a mix, not really though.

I quickly did my bathroom duties, before slipping out of my room and down the stairs. Trying to be as quiet as possible while walking past the living just Incase people are sleeping in there. Even though they pissed me off, it's still rude to wake people up from being loud.

Peaking around the corner and into the living room, I saw mostly everyone from last night. I was pretty sure that those boys. From last night are still here judging by the whiteish blonde hair from one of the guys on the couch.

Trying to walk past quickly after peaking to see who's here. I heard a groan before I could make it halfway across to the kitchen.

"Shit" I muttered and turned around to see who had groaned. It was one of those boys, he had green?? Hair??? I believe. I dont really know but he looked peaceful enough for me to continue on my own way.

Once I entered the kitchen, I spotted a box of donuts. I could feel the giddy smile that etched itself across my face. Upon reaching the box, imagine my disappointment when discovering it's empty.

"Who the actual fuck leaves an empty box of donuts out." I said with a frown.

"Damnit, I really wanted to have a donut."

I sighed and settled on eating an apple I found in the fridge. I took a quick bite out of it before looking over at the stove to find the time.

|| - ➐ :➍ ➒ a m - ||

I felt my eyes widen at the sight of the time. I had work at 8, it's in 11 minutes.

"Fuck"

I quickly threw my apple into what I hoped was the garbage and ran towards the front door. I flung open the door and tried to close it as gently as I can while being in a rush.

All I heard was a loud slam as I ran down the side walk to get to my job on time.

m e a n w h i l e  I n  t h e  h o u s e

𝐒   𝐋   𝐀   𝐌

"What the fuck was that."

"Who the hell is slamming doors at the ass crack of fucking dawn"

"It's almost 8 am yoongi-hyung"