Chapter 1

"Muuuuuuuummmm" i groaned "imm hungryyyy and tiirreeeddd", "stop complaining (y/n)" mother sighed as she dragged me around a garage sale. "I wanna go home" i pouted once again. Mother tapped her pointer finger against her plump lips as if in deep thought. "You can buy something if u shut up" she said. I jumped up and down with a large Cheshire grin on my face.

I ran around the garage sale looking through different buckets when suddenly something caught my eye. It was a 'legend of zelda' game i read the cover 'majoras mask' i smiled widely as i didnt have this game yet.

I ran up to my mother. "MUM I WANT THIS" i yelled happily. My mother nodded and went up to the 'host' of the sale. "I would like this please" i said smiling at the older woman. The lady stared wide eyed at me but then calmed herself and nodded. "You can have it for free" she said smiling at me. "REALLY" i screached. She nodded. I turned towards my mother and smiled.

"Can we go home now" i asked rubbing the back of my neck. My mother nodded and unlocked the car.

~time skip~
~at home~

"IMM GONNA PLAY MY NEW GAME" i yelled running up the stairs to my bedroom. I placed the game disc into my gaming consol and opened the game menu. I opened a new game. I selected the character link and started playing, every now and then the character would glitch or just randomly drown.

I was on the last section on the level. I was trying to beat the boss but then link glitched and drowned. I rage quit and threw my controller at the wall and screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK I WAS SOOOO CLOSE"

"(y/n) language" mother yelled "sorry mum" i yelled back all of a sudden the words 'you shouldnt have done that' popped up on the screen "what the hell" i said to myself. Then a boy around the age of 16 jumped out of the screen.

I screamed. He covered my mouth quickly and bent down to my ear and wispered "Hiya baby" in a seductive voice. I blushed a deep pink and shut my eyes tightly. And wimpered as i felt a soft feather like thing touch my forehead i opened my eys to see him kissing my forehead.

I decided to examine his features. He looked exactly like a link cosplayer just he had black and red eyes with crimson ooze dripping from his sockets. I blushed a red as he was actually really hot. He jumped off me and giggled childishly. "WANNA PLAY SOME GAMES" he jumped up and down clapping his hands like a little kid. I giggled and nodded not giving a second thought to how a sexy boy jumped out of my tv.

I heard a knock on my door and we both jumped and looked at eachother "HIDE" i wisper yelled to the boy. He jumped back into my tv and said "the names ben" he said giving a sexy wink then disappeared into the tv.

"Sweety" "yes mother" i looked up smiling sweetly at her. "Im going away, out of town for a few weeks." She said. "Will you be alright to stay here, or will i have to call a babys-" "noooooo" i stopped my mother befors she could finish that horrid word 'babysitter' i shivered as i thought about that word.

"Ill be fine mum" i looked up at my mum and gave her a big grin. "Alrighty then, ill be leaving soon okay. Love you" she smiled as sge closed the door to my room. Face planted into my pillow and squealed "I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF FOR A FEW WEEKS" i cheered and did a happy dance.

I squealed as i felt someone slap my ass. I turned around to see ben. "Nice veiw" he winked at me. I blushed. Then slapped hard across his face. Ben tumbled out of the tv and hit the frame of my bed. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR" he yelled. "dude we just met, and you cant touch a girl like that" i pouted angrily

"Cant tell me u didnt like it" ben wispered seductively in my ear. I squealed and backed into a corner. "Leave me alone" i pouted again. He laughed then looked out the window 'fuck' he cursed under his breath.

"Well as lovely as the was, i need to leave. Bye gorgeous" be said kissing me on the cheek. I blushed again and waved as he disappeared into the television.

(the photo is what her bedroom looks like)