Chapter 10

I woke up surrounded by streamers and alcohol bottles. I sat up and looked around.......I'm on a counter in the kitchen.....I giggle at myself to how a sober pregnant girl woke up like this. I carefully hoped off the counter and started heading toward the bathroom.

Once I made it to the door I heard moans......then I heard my name.....I quickly opened the door to see a moaning elf jacking off to his phone......I was shocked.....but then started getting a bit jealous....HES WATCHING RANDOM ASS MUCH PRETTIER GIRLS ON PORN........Ben sat up and put his ding dong away. Bens face flushed a bright red. But before he could do or say anything I snatched his phone from his hands and saw what he was watching.......

It was me from last night......dancing.....no twerking. My face probably looked like a tomato......I look up at Ben then back down to his phone......"delete it" I say plainly. Ben snatched the phone from my hands and bolted out the door...."YOU CANT MAKE ME" he screamed halfway through the hallway.

I ran out after him screaming his name.
"BEN GET BACK HERE" I screamed. I was railing just behind him when I decided to jump on him. I ran faster and pounced making Ben scream and fall. I giggled grabbing his phone and running away.