Chapter 7

"Hunny I'm home" mother yells from the front door.

'Shit' I say under my breath 'Ben go hide.....or go into the television' Ben nods and jumps into the tv. I hear footsteps gain closer to my door. My mum opens the door 'hey honey.....I got u something while I was gone' she said handing me a small gift box. I unwrap it looking inside and it's a necklace with link on it. I blushed slightly thinking about Ben. 'Thanks mum' I said smiling at her. She smiled back and walked towards the stairs.

I ran to my desk grabbing a black permanent marker and colour the eyes black then grabbing a red marker and colouring the center red. I awed at the sight. It was a mini Ben necklace. I knocked on tv screen and waited for Ben to pop out. All a sudden I fall to the ground with a loud thump and something heavy on top of me. I gasp for air as the heavy THING was suffocating me. I look up to seen Ben And I push him off. 'Look Ben' I say showing him my new "link" necklace. He gasps as small crystal like tears prick his eyes. 'I-it's beautiful' he says wiping away a small tear. I giggle at his silliness.

Then I got hit with a large dose of nausea. I run towards my bathroom and start to chuck up what I had for breakfast. Ben chases after me and holds my hair back and starts to rub my back. 'Honey are u alright' I hear my mother say from the kitchen. 'Yeah I'm fine' I quickly yell before throwing up some more. Ughhhh I thought this would be over by now. I think to myself throwing up a little more.

~time skiperoo~

Ben needed to go back to the mansion for a job, so he had to leave me alone. 'Sweetie dinners ready' I hear my mother yell. I groan and got up and started to walk downstairs. I gag at the smell of the dinner and run towards the bathroom throwing up some more. I hear my mother's footsteps chase after me. 'Honey are u alright' I hear her say. I nod my head and wipe my mouth,walking towards the dinner table. She sighs and goes to sit down her self. 'So mum how was ur trip' I said trying to start some light conversation. 'Oh it was good' i nod and dig into my dinner.

~another time skip~

After dinner I headed to my room and decided to play some video games to keep me occupied. I smiled as I killed another enemy on the game. After a few hours of playing it was now 1:47 i yawned and turned off my tv. And drifted of to sleep.

I woke up with a strange feeling in my stomach......and my thoughts have been travelling to the only thing I could think of that's been causing me to throw up these last weeks......I think I'm pregnant.

Okay so yes it's a very short chapter but hey.....at least I updated and enjoy this cliffhanger😘