Chapter 4

( this chapter is going to be a smut/lemon so if u don't want to read any of that. WHY THE HELL ARE U READING THIS STORY.)

I missed Ben, Like crazy. It's been about a week and I haven't heard from him since slendy took him. I walked towards my tv and was about to turn it on. 'Wait, WHAT IF I KNOCKED ON MY TV' I thought. 'If he used my tv for a doorway like thing to enter my room, what if all I had to do was knock'

Bens pov

KNOCK KNOCK. I looked towards my television. The knocking was coming from there. Could it be y/n. I walked to my tv and stuck my head out, my lips touching something soft and wet. I looked up. I KISSED y/n. I looked at her delicate lips and kissed her again more demanding and lustful I licked her bottom lip asking for permission to enter. She slightly parted her lips giving me enough room to slid my tongue into her throat.

I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. I hopped completely out of her tv. And landed on my feet still kissing y/n passionately. I squeezed her ass tightly making her moan against my lips. I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked towards her bed. I threw her onto the bed and slammed her against the wall behind her. She moaned even more. I smirked and kissed her some more even more rough than before. I carefully slid my hand up her shirt and squeezed her left breast (AH CRINGE) she moaned even louder, I grinned amongst the kiss. I ripped her shirt in half and tossed it somewhere unknown. I slammed her against the bed and kissed her again shoving my tongue down her throat. She tore of my shirt and started to glide her hands up and down my chest.

I felt my pants tightening around my area. Y/n grinned and grabbed it tight. I grunted "y/n" she smirked and flipped us over. I was shocked at her sudden move but was filled with great pleasure as she started moving up and down. 'Grunt grunt grunt' I moaned as she moved up and down on my dick. 'NYAA' y/n moaned I smirked and flipped us back over so I was on top again.

I ripped the rest of our clothes off and placed my 7 inch dick at her entrance. Y/n looked me in the eyes and shook her head. I was confused but she flipped us over and pushed me against the wall. She bent over and licked my tip. I moaned. She smirked and took half in her mouth and started bobbing her head. "Y/n" I grunted. I grabbed the back of her head and shoved the rest of my hard member in her mouth making her deepthroat it. She kept bobbing her head. "I-im cumming" I moaned. She smirked as I cummed in her mouth she looked up at me and swallowed. She smiled and sat up on me. She looked at me and bit her lip. And started moving back and forth. And grabbed the back of my neck pulling me into a passionate, lustful kiss. I flipped us over and threw her against the bed. I then placed my 7inch at her entrance and she nodded this time smiling. I thrusters in her, she was TIGHT. Small tears escaped the corners of her eyes. I leant down kissing her softly. Still thrusting in and out of her. She moaned slightly. And she nodded again. I smirked and started to move in and out faster and faster. NYAA. Mnya mmmm. She moaned louder and louder. I started to pound into her until I hit her good spot "MMNYYAAAA" she screamed and I cummed into her. "DADDY" she screamed again. I smirked liking the new name she gave me. "Say it again baby" I whispered seductively in her ear. "D-daddy" she moaned again as I pumped slowly in and and out of her. I slowly pulled out of her. And kissed her lightly. She smiled and and yawned. I grinned and layed down next to her pulling her close to my chest. She smiled cuddling into my chest wrapping one of her legs around me. We closed our eyes and drifted off to sleep.

(OMG I ALMOST DIED WRITING THIS....and sorry if it's unrealistic all I know is what I've seen in movies and what I've read on wattpad)