Chapter 9

(You guys have no idea how much this means to me.....over 200 reads......I'm speechless...I had no idea so many people would read my story....just thank you all so so so much....I'm so grateful...I love u all)

Slendermans POV

We've decided to throw a party for y/n and the baby.....like a baby shower I guess....but not...we will invite all the creepy pastas including my brothers splenderman, trenderman and offenderman. Splendy will love her I already know it.....but we need to make it a surprise so I've asked Ben to take her on a little "date" in the woods.

Your POV

Ben and everyone has been acting weird and it's creeping me out....but I've had to push it aside bc Ben is taking me on a date. We have been walking for about 10 minutes now and I'm starting to get really tired.....this baby is tiring me out.....like bruh I'm only 16.....I'm too young to become a parent....I can barely look after myself now I need to look after a baby.....ohhhhh no I can't do this.....I need an abortion.

Bens pov

Y/n had stopped in her tracks and has been staring at the ground with a scared and worried expression....I don't know what to do......all a sudden I see small tears escape her eyes and she falls to her knees...I quickly run over to her and wrap my arms around her and start whispering sweet nothings into her ear.....she starts to calm down and says 'I can't have this baby' I look at her my expression saddening 'why' was all I could say. 'I'm too young, we're to young....I-I can't do it' y/n says more silvery tears form in her bright e/c orbs. I wipe away her tears and take in a few deep breaths 'it will all be alright baby' I say in a hushed charming voice. Y/n smiles and stands back up, interlocking my fingers with her own delicate ones. I smile softly 'just a few more minutes darling and we will be there' she nods and continues to walk by my side. We finally made it to the spot. It was a long calming river with tall dark trees surrounding us...and the sun set reflecting off the rippling water. Y/n awes at the sight 'it's beautiful' she whispers. I smile and lead her to a picnic rug. Y/n gasps 'is there olives' she asks excitedly. I laugh and nod my head.....ever since her pregnancy cravings have started, all she has craved are olives.....it's weird.....I swear if the baby is a girl she will name it olive. I laugh at my own thoughts and look up to see y/n looking at me weirdly. I just shake my head 'once your done scoffing your olives we should go' y/n nods with a mouth full of olives. I laugh at her weirdness then grab her hand pulling her up....she pouts 'I wasn't finished' I laugh again and drag her behind me.

~time skip~

Y/n POV

As I walk up the steps to slender mansion I'm greeted with a loud 'surprise' creepypastas that I new and didn't know had all gathered in the living room disco lights and streamers glittered the floor and walls. I was shocked.....they did all this for me.....I hope they know I can't drink though.....even though I'm underage.

Loud music started to echo throughout the house. Creepy pastas of all kinds danced around as I made my way upstairs with Jane leeching onto my arm.

Jane took me to her room shutting the door...."you are not wearing....that" Jane said pointing at my outfit with a disgusted face. I rubbed my arm nervously. 'Here' she said shoving a few dresses into my arms. I sighed and walked towards the bathroom......I decided on a simple off the should red cocktail dress.....it fitted me perfectly showing all the right curves....I smiled at myself in the mirror and put some light natural makeup on and slightly curling my hair. I gleamed at myself......I felt gorgeous.

I walked down the steps

I walked down the steps.....I felt like I was in a movie.....everyone gawked at me and stopped what they were doing. Ben ran towards me. "Wanna dance beautiful" I giggled and nodded. Ben took my hand and guided me through the maze of people. We danced and danced until Jane jumped into the table....drunk as hell.....and started dirty dancing by herself. Jane saw me and extended her hand out. I giggled and took it.....everyone was drunk as shit and most likely wouldn't even remember it in the morning. I hoped up onto the table and start dirty dancing with her.....it was fun....slut drops twerking and more.......but little did I know I sneaky elf was recording the entire thing.

(Omg thank you all so much for over 200 reads I never knew my story would reach to that amount......just all I can say is thank you) (also these "specials" will all add onto the story not just be a random special chapter.....)