Makeup

Eddie didn't know what to do. He had never ever seen Richie this quiet. He didn't like it, Richie was usually keeping the conversation light-hearted and putting smiles on everyone's faces but now he could barely put a smile on himself. When Eddie looked at him, his eyes looked empty and lost and Eddie could tell that Richie had truly broken.  "Richie, babe?" Richie looked up and forced a smile "Yes eds?" "Are you ready?" "Y-yeah I guess" Richie replied. Eddie bit his lip and kissed Richie, Richie kissed him back passionately. Eddie pushed Richie gently back on his bed causing Richie to moan a little at the pain "Are you ok" Eddie pulled back breathlessly, Richie just leaned up and locked the pair's lips together again pulling him down Eddie smiled and took that as a yes. Richie lifted his hands and tangled them in Eddie's brown curls Eddie cupped Richie's face. They kissed for quite some time before Eddie pulled back "Oh shit, Stan's expecting us" he said getting off Richie "Are you sure its alright? I don't want to intrude?" Richie said worried "Richie shut up and let's go," Eddie said grinning. Richie seemed to have snapped out of it and was back to his usual self, but Eddie made a mental note to make sure Stan kept an eye on him.

Eddie grabbed Richie's bag and held his hand as he came down the stars as Richie was still shaking. Richie attempted to jump down the last three stairs but failed miserably landing in a pile of limbs with Eddie. Laughing they both got up and ran out only to find it was raining. Richie ran out into the middle of the road and swung around in circles with his arms out trying to catch rain with his tongue. Eddie ran out "what are you doing?" he called out giggling. Richie grabbed him by his waist and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. Eddie pulled back shaking his head but smiling at Richie "We really gotta go Rich" he said, "Ok, ok, don't get your knickers in a twist" Richie replied grinning. Eddie smiled and led Richie to Stans house.