Cuts

//TRIGGER WARNING HUNNYS//

Stan woke up first and quietly made his bed. He left the room quietly grabbing some clothes on the way out. He made his way to the bathroom downstairs and turned it on.  He slowly hopped in the water letting the water run over his back. His winced a little as the hot water ran down his thighs, over his cuts. He looked down embarrassed but shook his head. 'I can't let Richie see this, not now. And anyway it's just going to look like I want attention anyway' he thought in his head.  Richie had woken up while Stan was in the shower, not knowing where he was he went over to the bathroom and walked in absentmindedly.

"RICHIE!" Stan called while trying to cover up. "Oh shit," Richie said rubbing his eyes as he looked at Stan. His eyes widened as he noticed the blood dripping down Stan's thighs, "Stan!," his expression softened a little bit as he walked over to him.  He gently reached out his hand and placed it on Stan's shoulder. "Stan, talk to me," Stan looked up at Richie tears dripping down his freckled face, "I-I can't," he said his voice cracking. At that moment Richie didn't care whether Stan was standing there only in the blood-stained towel, he grabbed Stan and held him close to his chest. He felt every tear drip down his chest and felt Stans body racking with tears and Richie vowed to him to never ever let Stan feel like that again.

Once Stan had stopped crying and Richie had helped Stan clear up the blood on the floor they walked downstairs in silence. Just as Richie was about to ask Stan if he wanted pancakes for breakfast the door opened with a small beaming Eddie standing there "Richieeee!" "Hi Eds," Richie replied with a soft smile. Eddie who had read the room looked at Stan standing back from the door. "What's going on guys?". After explaining everything, Richie looked at Stan and Eddie and the three were wiping tears of there face.

"I-I want to show you something," Eddie spoke up softly, "What is it?" Stan and Richie asked in sync. Eddie lifted his sweater up and showed an oddly star-shaped scar, Richie in silence lifted his shirt to show the same scar, Stanley oddly confused at why they all had the same scar showed Richie and Eddie his scar to.

They all sat in silence until Stan heard his dad pull up the driveway.