Ch 1: Not Again

As Covenant cruisers orbited above the half-glassed planet of Reach. The Pillar of Autumm started it's blind jump into slipspace after it was chased by Thel Vadamm's fleet. Meanwhile on the Truth And Reconciliation, a few Sangheili Elites were chatting amongst each other in the hangar. As they chatted with themselves a small little flicker of blinding light formed behind a few overturned weapon boxes. Blinded by the quick flash, they turned to see a seven foot armored being armed with a strange weapon which they know only humans carry.

"Demon." The Elite grumbled, pulling out his plasma rifle.

The Doom Slayer moved his eyes, looking at the large purple and blue hangar and observed the strange aliens who were starring at him in silence and confusion. He loaded two shells into his super shotgun and silently starred by counting every alien in this strange purple hangar.

"Kill the Demon!" The Elite corporal yelled, firing his plasma rifle at the sprinting green armored figure.

The Doom Slayer sprinted around the large purple hangar ripping and tearing his way through Sangheili, Kig-yar, and Unggoy soldiers alike with his bare hands. The Doom Slayer glory killed a Unggoy by ripping off the methane tank and a Kig-yar with it's own plasma shield by slamming it down onto it's neck.

Meanwhile deep in the crusier's bridge, the Shipmaster sat in his chair mumbling to himself, tapping his fingers on the side of his chair until his relaxing silence was broken.

"Shipmaster! I'm reciving a message from hangar bay three!"

"Play it." The Shipmaster ordered.

The Sangheili Elite pilot fiddled with the controls around him, while the Shipmaster sat in his chair as he watched the holoscreen appear in front of him.

"Shipmaster! A Demon appeared in the hangar bay from a bright light. *Cough*. He killed everyone.. with his bare hands and a metal sword with spikes that move on the edges. *Cough. Send reinforcements. Send everyone." The Sangheili Elite Commander spoke over the comm, coughing out blood and hearing the loud reving and booms in the background.

"No! No! Have mercy! NOOOOO!" *WHHHHHRRRRRR!* The Sangheili Commander screamed as he was sliced in half at the waist by the Doom Slayer's Chainsaw.

The Shipmaster starred straight at the screen, watching the seven foot green armored being pulling out another weapon. The Doom Slayer looked up at the screen and cracked the joints in his neck before shooting the screen with his combat shotgun.

"Send everyone to hangar bay three. I want that demon's head on a plate!" The Shipmaster ordered, then became dumbstruck as the Halo ring appeared seconds later after the ship exited from slipspace.

The Doom Slayer began to hear clanking and banging through the ship's hull as thousands of Covenant troops rushed towards the hangar bay. He made a few starting revs with his chainsaw, placed it back into his weapon pack, and selected his combat shotgun. The large door bay doors opened and a swarm of grunts and jackals rushed out firing their plasma rifles at the sprinting green-orange armored juggernaut. The Doom Slayer glory killed a few jackals by spapping their necks and pulling arms out of their sockets to only beat them with it.

"Agh! Run!" Grunts yelled as they ran in circles with thier hands in the air. "Throwing flare!" Another yelled, tossing a plasma grenade making the Doom Slayer dodge into a corner.

The Doom Slayer made short work of the panicking grunts with his bare hands. Minutes later he heard loud clanking noises and grunts then looked over to see two large hulking beasts with armored shields and cannons, slowly walking into the hangar bay charging their fuel rod cannons. The Doom Slayer dodged the blasts while firing a few blasts from his combat shotgun. The shells pinged harmlessly off their armor making the Doom Slayer whip out his rocket launcher and began launching salvo of rockets at the hulking beasts, quickly turning one into orange pulping slag. The other Hunter zoned onto the seven foot juggernaut and charged at him. Watching it's movement, the Doom Slayer jumped over fired a charged stun blast from his plasma rifle, stunning the Hunter for a glory kill. He grabbed the beast's armored shield and stabbed it into it's unarmored gut, splattering it's orange blood over the Doom Slayer's green armor.

Covered in Mekelogi blood, the Doom Slayer changed his shotgun weapon mod to the charged burst, quickly heard the sound of a door opening, and quickly hid behind a pillar. A few Sagheili Elites armed with energy swords ran into the hangar bay to only see dead corpses of the grunts, jackals, and two hunters scattered around the hangar bay. The Sagheili Commander felt something wet dripping down his shoulder and looked straight up to see the dead body of a lost brother stabbed into the ceiling with it's own energy sword.

"Find him." The Sangheili Elite ordered.

The Spec Op Elites turned on their cloaking devices and searched around the hangar for the mysterious demon. The Doom Slayer quietly watched from the second floor above. Watching the cloaked aliens walk around the bay armed with their energy swords. Unexpectally, a cloaked elite was crushed as the Doom Slayer landed ontop of him.

"At last. The Demon reveals himself." The Golden plated Elite spoke after hearing the loud clank of armor echoing around the hangar.

The sword welding elites charged after the Doom Slayer, thinking this was just an ordinary demon. The charging elites realized their mistake as the Doom Slayer dodged their swipes and stabbing blows with lightning speed. Ripping their arms our from their sockets, slamming their bipedal feet into their own heads, and being sawed in half by a primitive gas powered weapon. The Golden armor plated Elite studied the unknown humanoid warror as it fought his warriors in hand to hand combat, something he respected as a warrior himself.

After ripping the last one in half with his bare hands and drenched in Sangheili blood. He turned and silently starred at the golden armor plated alien before him.

"Demon. Hah. You are no demon to me, but a warrior who has earned my respect forged from many battles. I see you do not fear death and so do I. Spare me and I'll do so in return. Deal?" The Sangheili Commander offered.

The Doom Slayer thought for a moment then silently nodded in agreement. He pulled out his super shotgun, loaded two new shells into the barrel and silently walked away. The Sangheili Commander walked away and told his fellow elites that the demon escaped from his grasp before leaving in silence.

The Doom Slayer continued his onslaught through the long hallways as he ripped and tore his way through the cruiser's long halls, killing any unlucky Covenant soldier who got in his way.

Meanwhile... At another part of the Truth & Reconciliation, the knocked out bodies of both Jeff and Gary woke up inside a room.

"Ugh. My head." Gary said, grabbing his head then looked at the purple walls of the room they're inside of. "Where the fuck are we?"

"Uhh...Gary?"

"Yea?"

"Take a look outside." Jeff said, looking at the ring-like space station orbiting a large red-orange gas giant.

"Fuck!" Gary yelled as he saw the ring world, rotating in orbit.