ᴺᴵᴺᴱ ⁻FAKE LOVE || ᴿᴹˣˢᵁᴴᴼ ᴱˣᴼ

"Yours is a heart made of stone that shattered my heart delicately made of glass to pieces

"Yours is a heart made of stone that shattered my heart delicately made of glass to pieces."

.
.
.
.
.

(I'll be using Junmyeon and Suho name side by side in this oneshot and this is an AUverse where marriage between men is valid and can be lawfully registered)

•••

They said I'm lucky to have him. They said I'm lucky that I'm married to him. They said I'm lucky that he had choosen me out of many beautiful people he could choose. But why am I doesn't feel so lucky?

Namjoon shoved the steak to his mouth, keep on faking a smile towards other guest that sit on the same table with him. He glanced through the corner of his eyes, looking at his handsome husband that seems so overwhelmed and happy to chat and laugh with his friends. He feels alone and alienated. He didn't fit in this event. He didn't feel comfortable to be here. He would rather eat ramen and watch his favourite series on Netflix at his super comfy house.

"Namjoon got his PHD at the age of 26. He is a genius..."

Namjoon lifted his head at the compliment, put a smile on his face at the guest that seems shocked at the information but then let out a praise that Namjoon didn't know whether it is the truth or just mere sweet words to ingratiate his husband ass so that Junmyeon will pay an attention towards her plastic face.

Namjoon feels suffocated in this fairy tale world. Everything look so beautiful and stunning on the surface but it was darken in the inside. Namjoon didn't like it at all. He just want to run from all these fake people and be with his husband only. In their nest then, Junmyeon is just an ordinary man that only belong to him, not a popular actor known as Suho.

Namjoon look at his shaking hand. He clamped his fist to make it go away but he knew he is in the verge of panick attack. Cold sweat is beading on his forehead and his lips feel dried. Namjoon try to reach the glass in front of him but being known as a klutz he had bumped with the glass instead. The red wine splashed into the dress wore by the main actress, sipping through her expensive blue dress. She jumped out of shock with a loud squeal.

Namjoon is appalled at the incident. Looking with a fear in his brown orbs, bowing repeatedly apologizing for his clumsiness. And Namjoon is startled when he saw his husband had approached the actress and helping her to wipe the red stain before shooting a sharp glare towards Namjoon. Namjoon is taken aback at the response but he just remained on his seat, unwavered with a glistening eyes. Once again he feels alone.

"So-sorry. I need to go to the restroom.." Namjoon said hastily and without waiting for a response from Junmyeon or anyone he just sprinted his long legs towards the restroom situated at the end of the restaurant hallway. He slammed the door, running to the sink where he hastily turned the faucet and sprinkled the water to his face. His suits almost soaking wet but Namjoon didn't care at all.