.:Chapter 1:.

Key for Chapter:

(f/c): favorite color

(f/o): favorite outfit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       You woke up to your alarm and pressed the snooze button. You fixed your (f/c) bed and did your business in your bathroom. You finished after a couple minutes and changed into (f/o).

       "(Y/N)! Time for breakfast!" Your mother shouted from the kitchen. You finished brushing your hair, grabbed your bookbag, and dashed downstairs. You smelled the aroma of waffles, bacon, and eggs with some orange juice (if you don't like any of the things you can change it). You chowed down on the delectable food and your doorbell rang. Your mother went to get it. "(Y/N)! It's your friends!" as she said that, you chugged down your orange juice and went to your friends.

       "Hey guys," you greeted.

       "Hi (Y/n)!" Lola greeted excitingly.

       "Hey (Y/n)," Tommy greeted back. Gus just did a weird wave, while looking at you strangely.

       "Nice to see you too, Gus," you simply said while rolling your eyes.

       "Not as nice as you, (Y/n)~" Gus said getting close to your face. You pushed him away using your hand. You heard your other friends giggle at your behavior.

       "Alright let's just head off to school okay? I don't want to be late," you finished your sentence completely pushing Gus away from you and he falls on the floor. "Bye Mom!" you yelled out and your mom responded back. You leave your house with your friends and Gus floating behind with hearts also following behind him. While trotting to school, you look at Tommy's book bag. The way its format was created seemed...odd. You accidentally step a little too close to him and he notices this. He backs away. 

       "(Y/n), what are you doing?" he asked, his tone dripping with a bit of anger and confusion.

       "Sorry Tommy I was just looking at your book bag," you replied scratching behind your neck. You didn't notice Tommy and Lola exchange glances of nervousness.

       "Well, it's okay, I forgive you. Now let's go to school," Tommy answered rather too quickly. Tommy and Lola both start to speed-walk pass you, while you follow behind them. You continued to glance at Tommy's book bag, but only once in a while. Something tells you that Tommy is hiding something...