.:Chapter 4:.

Your Pov

       I saw a pink and white robot, who was deactivated, that looked like Ro. I'm guessing its a she, since she also has a pink bow in the middle of her head. She came with a heart chain and a pink watch similar to Tommy's. It also came with a bookbag, with the same color scheme, like Tommy's. I picked the chain up and pressed it. She started to activate until she grew about Ro's size, just a little smaller. She looked around and stopped when she locked on Robotboy. She literally flew to him and glomped him.

       "Hel-lo Robotboy! Good to see you!" she exclaimed, holding onto Ro. I felt a little anger boil inside me as I clenched my fist.

       "Good to see you too, Robotgirl," Ro sounded like he was getting strangled. Tommy walked over to them and broke them apart. Thank goodness.

       "Nice to see you, Tom-my!" Robotgirl said with a smile. Tommy just waved back. I went over to her and she looked at me confused. "Who you?" she asked as she pointed at me.

       "I'm (Y/n). Nice to meet you, Robotgirl," I greeted with a smile and extended my hand. Robotgirl smiled back and shook my hand.

       "Hey, look at this!" we heard Tommy say. Everyone turned to Tommy and scrambled around him. Gus was getting a little too close to me and Ro pushed him off. I thanked him and he gave me a smile. We then glanced back at Tommy as he pulled out some type of note.

       "Dear, (Y/n),
I am well aware of your positive traits, so I am leaving Robotgirl with you. Teach her about life and how to be a real girl! Keep her secret though, I fear if she is exposed, or Robotboy, they may fall into the wrong hands. So take care of her and as well as for yourself. If she needs to be repaired in anyway, go to Tommy or if repairs are extreme, contact me with the watch.

From, Professor Moshimo."

       As Tommy read, Robotgirl and I exchanged glances and did little giggles. Tommy's eyes also moved across the page while he was reading. Tommy reached into the box and took out my watch.

       "You can also use this to deactivate or activate her, download new files for her, and see if her battery is low. Other things will come," Tommy explained as he strapped my watch to my right wrist.

       "Cool!" I exclaimed. 

       "Yay!" Robotgirl shouted. Then Tommy's mother shouted from downstairs.

       "(Y/n)!!! Your mother called and told you to come home!" I responded with an "okay" and put Robotgirl in my new bookbag. I waved bye to everyone before going downstairs. They all waved back and I smiled as I closed Tommy's door. I raced downstairs to Tommy's front door, but was face to face with Ro. I nearly screamed, but luckily nothing came out.

       "Ro! What are you doing here?" I whispered, but partly yelled. He scratched the back of his head.

       "Can Robotboy give (Y/n) ride home?" he asked and I noticed a light blush on his face. I blushed a little too before nodding to his question. Robotboy smiled as he picked me up bridal style and told me to hang on. I did and he flew me home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I know that the chapter wasn't 'edited' or 'rewritten' much, but there wasn't a lot for me to change except a couple sentences and the spacing. So yeah. Some chapters won't be completely changed, but at least have some editing in them.