(Chapter4)

I get up three hours early and quietly hop in the shower. It was 3:00 AM.

I got dress in a comfortable sweat pants and a long sleeve shirt to match. Then threw my dirty blonde hair up into a messy bun and wrapped a pink bow around it. I slipped on some pink UGG boots and went downstairs.

I left my mom a note saying that I went to school early to finish a project.

By the time I finished eating my toast it was time to meet Zayn. I groaned and grabbed my backpack and my phone.

I started walking down the sidewalk .The abandon hotel was one block away and it took me five minutes to get there.

I went inside a saw a dark male shadow. Zayn.

"Why hello you little slut." He said walking forward. I backed up until I hit a brick wall.

"I said hello!" He screamed once he got all the way up to me. "Hi" I mumbled back.

"Now. You will do whatever I say this morning and I will forgive you for telling Austin. Got it." He smirked. "Y-yes. I understand." I replied shaking.

"Good." Zayn said he pulled something out his bag he was carrying. It was duct tape. He put some over my mouth and he taped my hands and feet to the wall.

Zayn smirked as I struggled to get down. "You coward." He chuckled as he pulled something else out. A knife.

My eyes got wide and tears ran down my cheeks. He smirked.

He pulled down my sweats and rubbed the blade up and down my leg giving me shivers. Suddenly he jabbed it in my upper thigh.

I winced and started crying harder. He did the same thing on both thighs twice. Blood prickled down my legs. The blood stopped after about five minutes.

He put the knife away and walked over to me. He ripped off my shirt and started to touch everywhere.

"I'm gonna taker he tape off now. But don't try to run." He says in my ear. He takes it off and I stumble to the ground.

"Get up bitch!" he yells. I flinch and slowly stand up.

He pulls me into him and kisses me. He licks my bottom lip for entrance but I don't budge. He grabs my butt and squeezes. When I still don't let him in he squeezes harder.

"You stubborn whore." He says pulling away. "You're gonna regret that." He says slamming me into the wall.

"Zayn? Jenna?" a familiar Irish accent says. I look around and see a shadow male figure by the door. Then it hit me. It was Niall.